New RCCL Mycokerewards prizes

Hi all,

I have never come over this board much because I am usually on NCL cruises (no flames ;) ), but when I was redeeming some MCR points and noticed two new things added to the travel section. I dont know much about them but I thought I would post them for the RCCL fans that drink alot of COke and need something to spend their points on:

For 1580 points, you get the Diamond Wine and Dine Package that includes 5 bottles of wine from RCCL Diamond Wine level.

For 6000 points you can get RCCL Ultimate Romamce Package which includes a bottle of champagne. chocolate covered strawberries, roses, terry cloth robes, breakfast in bed, two spa appointments, and a phote in frame.

For those with not a lot of points, there is a sweepstakes for a free 3 or 4 night RCCL cruise. You get the cruise, bottle of champagne. chocolate covered strawberries, breakfast in bed, two spa appointments, and a phote in frame. That only costs 3 points an entry.

I dont know if its a good value, put just wanted to pass it along.

I will have the 6000 points by Monday. If the Ultimate Romance Package is still available then I will be redeeming for that. I know it says the certificate must be to the address no later than 30 days prior to cruise and that will be Friday for me. If I mail it on Monday, do you guys think they will have it in time? I wonder if they would let me fax it to them? I just don't want to spend 6000 points and then not get this because it wasn't in the right hands by Friday. I was using my points to buy Delta miles but they haven't offered that since January. Hopefully the pkg will still be available to me on Monday.

Thanks

Pam

Thanks for this post. I just signed up and earned 40 points with the 12-packs that were in my pantry...and I didn't know you could earn points for travel and other such good stuff. Wish I had known sooner because we are a coke family and go through 12-packs like crazy!!! :eek: Might even ask family and friends for their codes! :p

Wow! Thank you! DH is always saving the ends of his Diet Coke 12-pack boxes (AND, leaving them lying around until he gets around to logging his points; I will no longer be cranky about this.... :D )

I'll have to see how many points he's got. Problem is, he doesn't like chocolate covered strawberries OR champagne, but his sweetie, the love of his life, the best friend (that would be moi).....LOVES THEM!!!!

Wish me luck.

Wow! Thank you! DH is always saving the ends of his Diet Coke 12-pack boxes (AND, leaving them lying around until he gets around to logging his points; I will no longer be cranky about this.... :D )

I'll have to see how many points he's got. Problem is, he doesn't like chocolate covered strawberries OR champagne, but his sweetie, the love of his life, the best friend (that would be moi).....LOVES THEM!!!!

Wish me luck.

I wish you luck!!! :D Wonder how many points does he have? I just started today and only have 40...guess you can see that I have a loooong way to go...and to think of all the points that I could have had :( , if I had only known.

I wish you luck!!! :D Wonder how many points does he have? I just started today and only have 40...guess you can see that I have a loooong way to go...and to think of all the points that I could have had :( ' date=' if I had only known.[/b']

He has 1,500, and says I can some of them to enter the sweepstakes for RCCL cruises. They have two: one drawing is for 10/1/08 and the other is 10/15/08 (I think).

Just courious, how do the coke rewards work?

Thanks

the coke rewards are great you get codes in the bottle caps of coke products and on the fridge packs and some movie theaters have points on the cups. You redeem the codes online at my coke rewards. They have different categories for all sorts of things. We used our points last year to go to magic mountain for free for 6 of us as well as some other things. The points don't expire as long as you enter at least one code a month. The rewards are always changing so if there is something you want now it may not be there later.

3 points per bottle and 10 points per 12 pack.

Sorry to be dim but could somebody tell me what this is about? What are MCR points?

Gill

MCR stands for "MY COKE REWARDS". You can get more information at mycokerewards dot com. Each case of coke products has a numbered/letter code on the inside and you register this code to an account you set up.

Hi all,

I have never come over this board much because I am usually on NCL cruises (no flames ;) ), but when I was redeeming some MCR points and noticed two new things added to the travel section. I dont know much about them but I thought I would post them for the RCCL fans that drink alot of COke and need something to spend their points on:

For 1580 points, you get the Diamond Wine and Dine Package that includes 5 bottles of wine from RCCL Diamond Wine level.

For 6000 points you can get RCCL Ultimate Romamce Package which includes a bottle of champagne. chocolate covered strawberries, roses, terry cloth robes, breakfast in bed, two spa appointments, and a phote in frame.

For those with not a lot of points, there is a sweepstakes for a free 3 or 4 night RCCL cruise. You get the cruise, bottle of champagne. chocolate covered strawberries, breakfast in bed, two spa appointments, and a phote in frame. That only costs 3 points an entry.

I dont know if its a good value, put just wanted to pass it along.

Thank you for posting this. I didn't know about this but I am now registered and looking forward to at least entering the sweepstakes. Thanks again.

Thank you for posring about this. I usually ignore the reward stuff because it usually has rewards I don't care about. But when you talk RCL I listen. I just keep thinking of all the ones I threw out already:mad:

Sorry to be dim but could somebody tell me what this is about? What are MCR points?

Gill

This tread tells a little more about them.

Participating Products:

Barq's, Coke Classic, Coke Zero, Dasani, Diet Coke, Fanta, Fresca, Minute Maid, Nestea, POWERade, Pibb Xtra, Sprite, Vault

**Check packaging for a MyCokeRewards Label**

Point Values:

• 20 oz (cap) = 3 points
  • 24 oz (cap) = 3 points
  • 32 oz (cap) - Powerade = 3 points
  • 1L (cap) = 3 points
  • 1.5L (cap) = 3 points
  • 2L (cap) = 3 points
  • 12 pack - Fridge Pack (flap) = 10 points
  • 24 pack, 500 n - Dasani = 20 points
  • 6 pack, 24 oz bottles = 18 points
  • 24 pack cans = 20 points
  • 8 pack, 20 oz bottles - Powerade = 24 points
  • 12 pack, 12 oz bottles - Dasani = 24 points
  • 32 pack cans = 25 points (found at Costco and other "warehouse club" stores)

Enter the codes found on participating products on http://www.mycokerewards.com

I have 15,090 points. I was going to get a 19" LCD TV but just before I redeemed for it, it went out of stock. I did get the wine/dine package. :)

I'll have to see how many points he's got.

The problem is you can only enter 10 codes a day. I am at only 800 points and I could have bought enough caps cheap on-line for the wine and dine package. It would have taken almost a month to enter them all and the rewards change constantly, it could be gone tomorrow! Hopefully your husband has MCR codes off 12-packs, they add up much faster than caps!

Coke rewards used to do $25 virtual Simon gift cards good for on-line and phone/catalog shopping. I would get those and immeditely go to DisneyShopping on-line and buy a $25 Disney gift card with free shipping. The cards came in handy on our annual Disney World trip!

Good grief- - It would take me the rest of my life to save up enough points to win something! We usually buy the 24 packs and it takes about a month or so to go through it. How in the world does a person get 15,000 points withouth going through the trash at a 7-11?

Good grief- - It would take me the rest of my life to save up enough points to win something! We usually buy the 24 packs and it takes about a month or so to go through it. How in the world does a person get 15,000 points withouth going through the trash at a 7-11?
I live in a state that has a bottle deposit. I get just about all my caps from the bottle return places at local grocery stores.

- Where do you find all the codes?

Here are a few ways...

- drink soda

- ask friends/family/neighbors/co-workers to save

- dumpster diving

- jumping out of their cars when see one on the side of the road

- ask Maids to save for those who travel

- ask recycling centers to save

- purchase on eBay

- sporting events, zoos, parks, etc

- make trades

- become buddies with vending machine stockers

- become the vending machine stocker

Thanks for the info......no wonder I didn't know what it was about, the site says it's for US residents only.

There is also a MyCokeRewards site for our neighbours to the north in Canada: http://www.icoke.ca/en/home/language

Archived