"My Cruises" RCL site

I just tried to go into "My Cruises" site the RCL site to check what excursions were available for my cruise. And now it says that I have no purchased cruise, and will not allow me to add the reservation numbers back in again. Has anyone else had this issue lately? Hopefully it will be back up and running correctly in the next day or so.

I just tried to go into "My Cruises" site the RCL site to check what excursions were available for my cruise. And now it says that I have no purchased cruise, and will not allow me to add the reservation numbers back in again. Has anyone else had this issue lately? Hopefully it will be back up and running correctly in the next day or so.

I had the same problem the other day. There was a few posts the other day, maybe Tuesday regarding this issue. Late that night , when I couldnt sleep, it came back up no prob. Try again tomorrow.;) Or, if you are an insomniac like me, later!

Are you on a B2B by any chance?? Or did you book as part of your TA's "group space" - if so, the RCCL site will not allow you to view your reservations by going into the "My Cruises" site - Instead - go to "Before you Board" (DO NOT

click on your name - very important) then down to "Countdown to Cruise" - at this point - you may again be asked for your name and booking # - IGNORE THIS and instead click on "Retrieve your Reservation" in the lower left hand corner. At this point - another screen will come up where you can enter your name, booking # , ship and departure date. This should then show your reservation, cabin #.dining preferance along with any other "linked" cruise you are doing at the same time. Hope this helps.

It really is the weekend heebee jeebees.

It is COMPLETELY out of commission now.

Earlier this evening, this was on the website for my April 2010 Radiance cruise:

Superior Oceanview Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Nine, Ten

Occupancy: Up to 2 guests.

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa, and a private bathroom. (204 sq. ft., balcony 41 sq. ft.)

Please note: Staterooms 9252, 9254, 9652, & 9654 have partially obstructed views. View Image | 360° View

Standard Rate Single Guest Stateroom Total

*$200,097.00 USD *$ 200,097.00 USD

:rolleyes:

Earlier this evening, this was on the website for my April 2010 Radiance cruise:

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa, and a private bathroom. (204 sq. ft., balcony 41 sq. ft.)

Please note: Staterooms 9252, 9254, 9652, & 9654 have partially obstructed views. View Image | 360° View

Aww Carol, we all know you consider that as being "chump change" .

Annieeee

For the last 2 months mine has been saying that the name and number do not match. I call RCL and they tell me that my middle name is on there and they will change it. my first name is different. I get all kinds of different answers and I am told to wait 72 hours for it to change but it still says the same thing. Any suggestions?

For the last 2 months mine has been saying that the name and number do not match. I call RCL and they tell me that my middle name is on there and they will change it. my first name is different. I get all kinds of different answers and I am told to wait 72 hours for it to change but it still says the same thing. Any suggestions?

Have you tried to go into "My Profile" and verified that the info is correct, and if not updating the system yourself? If all is correct then when you call ask for a supervisor, and explain that you have contacted them several times with no results.

My account is completely screwed up and it is driving me nuts. Last week I gave in and said OK to them setting up the account in my DH's name. Then I had to attach our bookings; I did two then checked them and no financial information is showing. So I called (can't count how many calls I have had about this since it started two weeks ago!!!), and after talking to several people the person said to wait 72 hours and check again. Well, nothing has changed. So I have three bookings out there in limbo, two attached to my DH's account and no ability to make payment or check on anything financial. Plan to set aside two hours tomorrow; make a big pot of de-caf coffee (don't need to be anymore wound-up then I already am!) and call and stay on that phone until every booking of our five reservations is in one place and all details are available.

Am so frustrated and upset especially since I had to forego my account and ended up no further ahead.

Kathy:(

The RCCL web area covering personal info is one of the absolute worst web sites in existence. It is either a) out of service, b) missing data, c) has wrong info, or d) undergoing totally ineffective maintenance.

Might as well remove that section entirely.:rolleyes:

Cheers

If that's got gratuities included I should snap it up!!!!! ;)

I completely gave up on my cruises a while ago. I have never been able to access my reservation through there are despite many, many calls to RCI was never able to get a reason as to why. Finally the cruise critic members came to my rescue and suggested that it may be due to the fact that I have multiple air cities booked (one of us has cruise air, the other doesn't). Thankfully, I have been able to access my reservation through countdown to cruise without a problem, but it would have been nice to be told of the issue by RCI. Their website really has a lot to be desired...

I agree that this weekend it's been a little screwy. I was browsing the cruises, trying to get a head start on next year when an unbelievable "deal" popped up. A 12 night Alaska crusietour, leaving Sept. 5th for $234!!!!!! Obviously, it wouldn't allow me to go ahead and book it, but I had already started to plan my time off from work when I saw it.....Maybe if I just keep trying....

Are you on a B2B by any chance?? Or did you book as part of your TA's "group space" - if so, the RCCL site will not allow you to view your reservations by going into the "My Cruises" site - Instead - go to "Before you Board" (DO NOT

click on your name - very important) then down to "Countdown to Cruise" - at this point - you may again be asked for your name and booking # - IGNORE THIS and instead click on "Retrieve your Reservation" in the lower left hand corner. At this point - another screen will come up where you can enter your name, booking # , ship and departure date. This should then show your reservation, cabin #.dining preferance along with any other "linked" cruise you are doing at the same time. Hope this helps.

Thanks Sherri.........I just tried your system and it works......of course I knew it would. Finally I can see my b2b reservations!!:)

Is there any place in My Cruises or Before You Board where you can check to see if onboard credit has been applied to your reservation?

No, not that I have found anyway. From what I understand, the shipboard credit does not get applied to your onboard acct until the second day of sailing. Probably because they want to make sure you ddin't "Miss the Boat"! Or at least once they have verified that all who are supposed to get it are physically there anyway. That would be my best guess. The best thing to do is take along your paperwork that reflects that you are to receive an OBC and if it doesn't show up on your acct by the second day, then go talk to them and bring your paperwork for verification purposes.

If you have booked through a TA, I don't think you can view your Invoice online through your My Cruises. If you have booked directly with RCI, I believe you should be able to see a booking recap.

As far as OBC's goes...........on our Confirmation Invoice that we just received after making final payment for our Hawaii cruise..........we book through a TA........for the OBCs that we will receive it says on the invoice.

ADV2-$200 ONBRDCR (this is for booking onboard)

SB08-$250 SGL OBC (this is the shareholder benefits)

As the previous poster stated..............any OBC will probably not appear until the second day of your cruise.

Our paid invoice for FOS next Sunday indicates OBC given to us by the travel agent. When I checked with RCCL customer service the other day, I was told that it has not yet been posted to our onboard account. I told the rep I would present my paid invoice to guest relations in case the OBC didn't get posted to our account and was told that if the OBC was a promotion offered by RCCL at the time we booked, presenting the invoice would be helpful. However, if the OBC was a "gift" from an agent or anyone else, guest relations was under no obligation to honor it. My TA insists the OBC should show on our account prior to sailing and we're getting mighty close. Advice, please!

Archived