New to cruise critic

MargnGrah

Hi Everyone, as you can see we are new to this forum and unfamilar with the site.....but will find our way around (I hope). We are cruising on PD leaving 7th Sept. This is our first time on the Dawn, although it is our 4th cruise. On our previous cruises we have gone with family/friends, and this time is just the 2 of us......so we are looking forward to meeting other CC's.

Just a question. How is it at dinner without the 1st and 2nd sitting? Does it work or is it a mad scramble....?

Thanks Marg

wwelcome to cruise critic board it is addictive as cruising love reading about all other cruise's that people have been on this site appears to be one big happy family all loving the same thing

:) :) :)

Janet

welcome to cruise critic board it is addictive as cruising love reading about all other cruise's that people have been on this site appears to be one big happy family all loving the same thing

Janet

welcome to cruise critic board it is addictive as cruising love reading about all other cruise's that people have been on this site appears to be one big happy family all loving the same thing

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

Janet

I think we got the message Janet:p ;) :D

I'm glad you got the message i dont know what happened when i finished typing it just kept printing I am not sure how i can delete 6 them

Janet

No need to apologise Janet:) . It's happened to most of us at some stage. The only one you could have edited would ba the last one & you have to do that in 15 minutes of posting (something like that anyway:confused: )

Thanks Streaka for your many welcomes.

As you can see my post went in 3 times and I could not stop it either.....just think my computer was playing up at the time.....it is so slow on this site. I also look forward to learning how to attach a cruise countdown clock and previous cruises. Will get there though.

Thanks again for your welcome and maybe one day we will be on the same cruise and met up in person. that sounds good ...another cruise.:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Dont worry about your repeat postings Janet.

When you posted the boards were down

as they were working on them .

Hopefully all is going well now.

(he says pushing the submit button

and hoping it is only posted once:eek: )

Welcome marg

You asked about Anytime Dining. There isn't a mad scramble as you can go to any of the venues at any time during the dinner times. If you want a particular restaurant & there's a queue they will give you a pager so you know when there's a table. You can make bookings as well

Thanks Auzzie 57.

Maybe dinning it won't be as bad as I thought.

Another question to anyone......How do you paste the countdown clock to your signature. I am able to create it and copy it but when I go to my signature i am not able to paste it....I'm not really that computer savvy!!!

Thanks Marg.:confused:

Another question to anyone......How do you paste the countdown clock to your signature. I am able to create it and copy it but when I go to my signature i am not able to paste it....I'm not really that computer savvy!!!

Thanks Marg.:confused:

If you send me an email at karmac1 at optusnet dot com dot au I'll see if I can do it & email it back to you. I did it for someone once before & it worked.

I see you are from Greystanes. My DH used to drink at the Greystanes Inn all the time. He lived in Merrylands and his mum still does.

Thanks to everyone who has been so kind to welcome us to CC.

I can see how addictive this site can be.Onlyregistered yesterday and have been on about 6 times already.

We are certainly looking forward to this cruise and I know DH really needs a good holiday....thats what is so good about cruising.....you really get to relax....

Charlene thanks for your offer, but I will wait till my one of my daughters come home from work and she if she can do it.If not I will email you. Also I have lived in Greystanes for 44years (since I was 11) and had many a drink at our local Greystanes Inn!!!!!

Thanks to all my new friends...

Marg:)

Archived