Do Fantasy class ships have water slides...

mytwokidsmom

The Fantasy will receive the "Evolutions of Fun" upgrades in September 2008.

The it will have 2 types of waterslides.

Also some other type of water attraction in the pool area of the slides.

MSEm

As someone shared, most/all of the fleet have some type of waterslides. It seems the Fantasy class have the best. We are booked on the Conquest for next week and we'll have a slide (although not a "evolutions of fun" type).

A little hisotry- the first CCL ship to have a water slide was the fabulous Elation. When the Elation first sailed, it was the first ship to have a water slide, 24hour pizza and azipod propulsion. All subsequent CCL ships had slides.

The Fantasy ships are the best if you like slides. WHy? The old style fantasy class ships had one slide and 2300 people. The Conquest class ships have one slide and 3600 people. Do the math and tell me which will have the shorter line!

A little hisotry- the first CCL ship to have a water slide was the fabulous Elation. When the Elation first sailed, it was the first ship to have a water slide, 24hour pizza and azipod propulsion. All subsequent CCL ships had slides.

The Fantasy ships are the best if you like slides. WHy? The old style fantasy class ships had one slide and 2300 people. The Conquest class ships have one slide and 3600 people. Do the math and tell me which will have the shorter line!

I am pretty sure all Fantasy class ships had water slides when they first entered service. I was on the Ecstasy back in '93 and it had the slide that dumped you in the pool. Elation, if I remember correctly, entered service in '98.

I am pretty sure all Fantasy class ships had water slides when they first entered service. I was on the Ecstasy back in '93 and it had the slide that dumped you in the pool. Elation, if I remember correctly, entered service in '98.

I have to go ahead and agree with ya on this one.

What about the Holiday, Jubilee and Celebration?.....

Were there slides added after being built of were there built with them as well?......

Did the Tropicale have a waterslide?.......

Archived