Pb

erRN2be

I'm even more excited now then what I was before...(like that is even possible..) A pina coloda in a pineapple shell...yummmmm PB Tom can you try to arrange for the pineapple boat to be there the week that I'm there in April...LOL :) just kidding

Sorry got side tracked...my question is that my 8 y.o. is coming with us. He swims, but by no means is an excellent swimmer. His 13 y.o brother however is and I know will want to swim out to the trampolene and the iceberg. I was wondering are their life jackets available and if they use them are they allowed to use the trampolene and iceberg. Or would it be better if I just swam out with him and helped him?

Thanks for your info

See ya in April

April??? Hmmmmm....I think the pineapple boat converts to an Easter egg boat that month, but I'll work something out for ya!!

No worries, lots of vests available for the little one. Yes, we allow them on the watertoys. You could also float him out on one of the mats!

Please tell your kids to make sure that there isn't anyone directly above them, already climbing, when they get to the iceburg. Safety first!! Hasta la vista!

Archived