Cabin 9654 On Jewel Of The Seas

Can anyone tell me if this cabin has a bigger balcony than normal. The deck

plans appears to have it being bigger than most. Has anyone stayed in this

cabin on the Jewel of the Seas or any other Radiance Class Ship.

Check out 9576 - I can vouch for that one as we have stayed in it and are staying in it again in 2010. If you book it though you have to promise to take care of it. The balcony is larger and fits a lounge chair, two regular chairs and a small table. It is on the hump near the library and is the quietest cabin we have ever had.

Sorry I don't know about your specific cabin mentioned.

Check out 9576 - I can vouch for that one as we have stayed in it and are staying in it again in 2010. If you book it though you have to promise to take care of it. The balcony is larger and fits a lounge chair, two regular chairs and a small table. It is on the hump near the library and is the quietest cabin we have ever had.

So if we have 9076 ( directly across the hall from 9576) I hope it will be similar to yours..sounds so good, I can't wait..

MOONMOUNTAIN,,9654 certainly looks bigger than normal..

So if we have 9076 ( directly across the hall from 9576) I hope it will be similar to yours..sounds so good, I can't wait..

MOONMOUNTAIN,,9654 certainly looks bigger than normal..

I would say yes as the deck plans for those two cabins look just alike. There is also a HUGE overhang and you can be out there in rain as the covering is so large you don't get wet. You will love it.

Can anyone tell me if this cabin has a bigger balcony than normal. The deck

plans appears to have it being bigger than most. Has anyone stayed in this

cabin on the Jewel of the Seas or any other Radiance Class Ship.

I did a search on Jewel 9654 and here are two responses:

We stayed in 9254 on the Jewel, same cabin on the port side as 9654 on the starboard on the Radiance. The balcony is bigger, but the aft part of it is under a bulkhead. While it's usable, it's not very practical. I would not get it again. Would go for either a true aft cabin or one on the hump if they were available. There's pictures of 9254 here in the Jewel II set.

Cabin 9654 has a partially obstructed view.

Sorry I don't know about your specific cabin mentioned.

We're booked in 9576 for November 2009! Thanks for the information.

Archived