BYOB-Bring your own blanket?

mcbain

Tried this on another thread but no replies so giving it another asking....

Going on an Alaskan cruise, 8/24. My wife and I have what we call our "tv blankets," two small blankets to use while we do the activity called remote control surfing at home. For sitting on the deck, will there be blankets available or should we bring our own? Thanks.

We were on Celebrity Summit for the Transatlantic this spring and it was bloody cold on deck. The ship put out these lovely plaid wood rugs/lap robes. I used one on the deck, then took it back to our stateroom for naptime. If you're sailing X, they'll probably pull these out if the weather is chilly.

I saw on another thread you're going on Star Princess. No need to bring your own. They advertised on the Patters that lap blankets would be available near the pool on the first day, and you can just sign them out for the duration of the cruise. Very useful to have on sea days and especially for Tracy Arm!

On the last day we had a card reminding us to leave the blankets in the stateroom for the steward to collect. (Not that we were planning to bring them all the way to PR, or that we have need for them here LOL)

Archived