Shall I wait ?

I want to book the Oasis for Jan or Feb. 2010. Book it now or is it better to wait when I am on the Indy in November?

Wait a sec...let me get out the trusty crystal ball. ;)

Seriously, its a guessing game. You get some onboard credit if you wait to book on the ship, but the prices may rise between now and then.

I dunno if you could book now, then get a next cruise credit in November and apply that. I doubt it but don't know for sure.

Book now because if not, you risk paying more anyway. If you book now and the prices go up, then you are locked in for the lower price.

If the prices go down, you can call and ask for the lower price.

The way the cabins seem to be selling, I wouldn't wait past Thursday to book Oasis.

I booked mine now as you never know if the prices will be the same when you sail. We are sailing November and if prices are the same we will book another onboard and cancel the first one- Not that is is guaranteed to happen but when they added the two additional sailings on the Solstice we booked the first day. We were going to wait a week. A week later the prices had increased for our cabin category $300 per person.

I was in the same dilemma. I'm not sure if we should book this Thurs or wait till our cruise in Nov. If we wait we will only get $100 credit I think it is, but the prices could be up more then that. I think that we will book now and then see what happens with the prices. I personally think that when the bookings open to the general public, prices will increase fast. The prices for fall 2010 don't seem too bad right now anyways.

Archived