shower curtain

kdh123

I have been on 2 cruises so far and know that the shower is small and the curtain aren't worth a flip. I know you can use clothes pin to keep the shower curtain from wrapping around you but my issue is the curtains are usuaully too short and the water tends to come out from underneath, I know that is one reason for the drain but I still hate water in the floor. I am going on the Carnival Conquest an dwas wondering how the shower is on it. I have an inside room on the empress deck. I know they are small shower stall but was wondering about the curtain.

Has anyone ever took a shower curtain with hooks and attach to the inside curtain they have hanging? That way you get the extra length.

Any other suggestion?

Kimber

No to the bring a shower curtain question. If you leave about four or five inches open at one end of the shower curtain it works better. It doesn't tend to stick to you so much. I think it's because the air can circulate better. We use the same type of shower curtains at home. Once you figure out how to use them they are very nice.

hate the curtain s..gotta a tub and shower at home and have

curtain s..and a big shower stall in another room..

we spend most of our time in the stall..light s out with the

music going..i ll spend usually a half hr relaxing..all the while

the wife screaming at me to get out :p

the only ship s that ive encounter d so far with shower doors

are the NCL ship s..and as comfy as they make for a shower i

spend very little time in them...choosing instead showering in

the spas shower room s..

I bought some heavy plastic clips at the dollar store instead of using closepins. I put three along the bottom, one on each end and one in the middle. They seem to help weigh it down and keep it from blowing in and sticking to me!

I bought some heavy plastic clips at the dollar store instead of using closepins. I put three along the bottom, one on each end and one in the middle. They seem to help weigh it down and keep it from blowing in and sticking to me!

I'm going to try this, but for another reason. On the Conquest last year, I found that the curtain wanted to move outward, from ship movement or force of water, I don't know. So the water was actually draining off the curtain and onto the floor. We just put towels down to absorb, but I like the idea of clips, too.

the only ship s that ive encounter d so far with shower doors are the NCL ship s..and as comfy as they make for a shower i spend very little time in them...choosing instead showering in

the spas shower room s..

RCCL's newer ships have shower doors instead of curtains.

Archived