Flight time changed in Vancouver Do we panic?

Our friend's flight has been changed from 1:20 PM to 11:20 AM. I figure that they should be amongst the 1st off the ship, but we are all booked for the same limo service to the airport. Should we all list our flights at the same time since we are traveling in the limo service vehicle together?

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;6;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
Radiance of the Seas- 6/5/2004 *** Elation 11/2002

I would think if you explained your situation to the desk, prior to filling out your debarkation form, they would probably tell you to put the flight time of your friends, for "early off" tags. This is a special circumstance and I'm sure would put your friends more at ease, also, if they knew that you could all debark together and they wouldn't have to wait for you.

Sheila
Likes to cruise twice as much for half the price.

What is the cruiseline recommendation for the time of flights?? If this is within their guideline and you are all going in the same limo- then certainly yes, you will all have to be off early. You may be better with a cab if you can't or don't want to arrange this.

If I were your friends, I would contact the airline and tell them that these flight times are unacceptable. When we sailed from Vancouver last July, it took us over 2 hours once we got to the airport to clear all of the security, customs and immigration lines. IMHO, an 11:30 flight would be cutting it too close.

Beverly
Southward 1988, Britannis 1994, Dolphin IV 1995, Star Princess (old version) 1996, Sea Princess 1999, Seabreeze 1999, Rembrandt 2000, Destiny 2000, Seabreeze 2000, Triumph 2000, Norwegian Majesty 2001, Destiny 2001, Sensation 2002, Victory 2002, Destiny 2003, Vision of the Seas 2003, Triumph 2003, Voyager of the Seas 2004,

Archived