stop complaining about caribbean princess

garfieldgarfield

We sat with a couple at breakfast one morning and the wife was going on and on about how Princess was so much worse than their regular cruise line. This was bad, that was bad, the cruise was rotten, the ship (Grand) was in terrible shape, etc. I finally had enough and asked what in the name of God's green earth were they even on the ship if they hated Princess so much. Come to find out, they also hated their regular cruise line for all the same reasons they hated Princess -go figure! always.

The point of starting this thread was not to start trouble or talk about "standards." I was simply stating that I was nervous to go on this cruise because I believed what everyone said on these boards. I wanted to let everyone else know that not everything you read on here is true in the least bit. That's it. It is that simple.

It's called opinions. There is no true or untrue when it comes to things like food ,entertainment.

Archived