Favorite Eastern Caribbean itinerary

Jenbo57

We've done Western, now we want to do Eastern. Thought we'd found a good itinerary on Carnival, but they've changed things up a bit and we can't get an itinerary we want on the dates we want.

Now I'm looking at an Eastern itinerary on Princess that includes Princess Cays (Bahamas), St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Grand Turk. Really wanted to see San Juan, Puerto Rico, but if we can't do it this time, we'll go back!

Anyway do this itinerary? What did you think?

Thanks!

I think your Itinerary is very good, I've been to St thomas and st Martin. Princess cay sounds like there own private island, that usually very nice. NCL's private island is called "great stirup cay"

If you like the beach St Thomas and St Martin have very nice beaches.

St Thomas- Megans bay is very nice

St Martin - I think its called Orient beach very nice but be prepared for this clothing optiontal beach. From the water looking in left side Family mostly clothed and to the right less and less clothing.

Hi- We've been to Princess Cays, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk (and San Juan). This looks like a good itinerary, especially if you enjoy beaches and swimming.

Magen's Bay Beach on St. Thomas is great for swimming, as is the huge pool at Margaritaville on Grand Turk. Princess Cays is a fun day- lots of water toys and a good BBQ.

Lots of activities, attractions, and good shopping on St. Thomas and St. Maarten.

Old San Juan is interesting, but San Juan gets mixed reviews- St Maarten gets pretty good reviews from cruisers.

We've done Western, now we want to do Eastern. Thought we'd found a good itinerary on Carnival, but they've changed things up a bit and we can't get an itinerary we want on the dates we want.

Now I'm looking at an Eastern itinerary on Princess that includes Princess Cays (Bahamas), St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Grand Turk. Really wanted to see San Juan, Puerto Rico, but if we can't do it this time, we'll go back!

Anyway do this itinerary? What did you think?

Thanks!

Have you checked out the itinerary of the Eurodam? It includes a 10 Am arrival in San Juan, 11 PM departure. Other ports are Grand Turk, St Thomas and Half Moon Cay.

Have you checked out the itinerary of the Eurodam? It includes a 10 Am arrival in San Juan, 11 PM departure. Other ports are Grand Turk, St Thomas and Half Moon Cay.

Thanks, I'll take a look at HAL! Is this the itinerary you're doing in November?

This is the best "Beach Itinerary" I have seen in a long time.

And interestingly enough, I'm really not much of a beach person, but my husband is! After doing Alaska again in June I figure I'll owe him a good beach itinerary! ;)

From what I've read about these ports, it should be a pretty good trip.

Yes it is!

My brother's doing that cruise over Christmas (a gift from his in-laws -- the lucky guy)! I can't decide whether to wait and see what he has to say about San Juan or just go ahead and book the Princess cruise.

*Sigh*

Archived