Is the display different or is it me???

michelle2

I think they've always been bold for me, except for "old" threads several pages down. I just checked, and they switch from bold to normal on page 26 right now - that coincides with 10 days back (actually 240 hours is where they appear to change).

Yes, I am having the same issue. I always check my "Subscribed Threads" page first, and it makes it look like there are 10 or 12 threads with new posts (they are bold), but then when I check the "last post" column, there really might just be 2 or 3 that actually have new posts.

Yes, I am having the same issue. I always check my "Subscribed Threads" page first, and it makes it look like there are 10 or 12 threads with new posts (they are bold), but then when I check the "last post" column, there really might just be 2 or 3 that actually have new posts.

I'm glad you noticed that something changed too. When I log on I keep reading down the threads until I come to the non-bold titles. That is how I know I am "caught up". I hope it goes back to the old way.

Archived