Now I know I spend to much time here.

Is that the newest complaint? Now who was smoking the jellyfish? It wasn't the diapered kids in the adults only hot tub was it? If so I hope they were being monitored by an adult wearing jeans drinking their smuggled alcohol!

I've decided to start a new "game", and that is to see who has the most posts per day on the CC boards. When I saw your start date and number of posts, decided to start with you. If I'm not mistaken, you post approx 15.3 times per day:D. Wow! A true CC'er!!!!!

I've decided to start a new "game", and that is to see who has the most posts per day on the CC boards. When I saw your start date and number of posts, decided to start with you. If I'm not mistaken, you post approx 15.3 times per day:D. Wow! A true CC'er!!!!!

Well when I first started posting I was a student with too much time on my hands. My posting rate has slacked off in the last 1.5 years since I've been working again.:p

Well when I first started posting I was a student with too much time on my hands. My posting rate has slacked off in the last 1.5 years since I've been working again.:p

LOL! Work is certainly an inconvenience to having fun! Post on!!!!:D

Then there is Carol.........(Marion_Mom). What's her daily average???

Didn't she just past 20,000 posts.......or something like that!

Amazing!!:) :)

Rick

hey there...

are you experiencing that bad storm...well, bad monsoon actually, Tempe is going through right now??

Do I smuggle the jellyfish on board the same as I would my liquor?? I could wrap it in my jeans that I wear to dinner, next to my trevis cups in which I drink my smuggled liquor which is next to my carton of cigarettes and hubby's cigars. I would assume that it has a pungent odor so I would have to wrap it well so they don't know it's in my luggage. Maybe put it in a zip lock baggy before I wrap it in my jeans. Do the drug dogs know the smell?? So many questions.... :eek:

Rick

Her daily average varies whether she is in school or not. I can't wait to see what her post count does in January and February when she's on the Mariner!

U. S Airways has just announced that there is a 50 lb weight limit on smoked jellyfish in checked luggage. Also in carry-on bags ,the smoked jellyfish must be in a clear one quart ziplock bag.:p

No no........only the UN smoked jellyfish must be in the clear one qt zip locks. The smoked jellyfish can take up the whole carry on, only the oder it emits.........well.......some people.......those that are not connoisseurs of such a delicacy.......may be looking for those little white bags that are supplied in the pocket of the seat located just in front of where they are sitting. It's also a pretty good way to have a bunch of empty seats around you..........if people can move away. It's not really a pretty sight to see when the plane is full!! :D :D :D

In first class, we were asked to have our carry on stowed in baggage.

We had no problem.........since it was full of the "good" stuff. We had planned on giving the captain some of our smoked jellyfish.......as we know that he finds it a delicacy and can have as much as he wants in his cabin. He knows that the Chief Engineer also loves it as much as he......which is how we get "free" bottles of wine sent to our cabin......complements of the ship!! :D :D

Rick

Well, thanks a lot everyone! I stopped smoking three years ago and now I'll have to start again just so I can try the smoked pink jellyfish! Only the "pink"-I will not start smoking again for the clear jellyfish!

Do you have to go to the cigar lounge to smoke them? Please let me know.

Rick

Nope, not even close. Only 11.1 per day. Joined 10/03, 19,801 posts.

Is that the newest complaint? Now who was smoking the jellyfish? It wasn't the diapered kids in the adults only hot tub was it? If so I hope they were being monitored by an adult wearing jeans drinking their smuggled alcohol!

That's a common mistake, Wrona. Howelver, people do not smoke jellyfish. The jellyfish do the smoking. Very offensive to us nonsmokers, I'll tell you!:mad:

Archived