For those who like to read on a cruise

Deaf Dude

Here is a bookmark that I made while playing around on the computer the other day. Feel free to use it for your cruise. The below picture is a low resoulution image . click on the link to get the larger high resolution picture. It will print out to an 8 X 2 inch size. Use an inkjet printer with photo paper for best results. It's also a good idea to have it laminated at your local print shop.

Link to download - http://www.4shared.com/file/60383327/9dd0540b/BookmarkCCL.html

BookmarkCCL.jpg

Hope you all like it.

Paul

Hi Paul, thank you so much it is beautiful! I also saw some of your door decorations, they are gorgeous.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=814356&page=3

If I may, I would like to fold the bookmark to one half size 4X2, laminate it and make it into a keyfob too. For my own personal use, of course.

That sonds like a good idea. I might try that. you can use it for whatever you want. Make 100 of them and give them to everyone you meet with a book ! I don't care! :D If you also sail other lines, I have 2 others online now. when you go to the link I provided, click on "View Album" in that box on the right and you can find them. One for Royal Caribbean and one for NCL.

Paul

I love the idea. I may put my cabin number on the back, since I tend to lose things:rolleyes: . If I misplace the book, then maybe it will find its way back to me. Thanks a bunch!!

Wow, that's another great idea. In another thread on another board, someone mentioned http://bookcrossing.com/ Have you heard of that? It's a community for sharing books. the way it works is you read your book, put a note in it telling the person to enjoy it and you leave it somewhere. the note tells them to go to http://bookcrossing.com/ and they can post where they found it and where they left it. after reading, they leave it somewhere also and the book travels all over the country and maybe he world. you can log on and find out where your book is. sounds cool.

Paul

I am glad everyone likes the bookmark. I will try and make more soon. I am in New Oleans and might have to evacuate, so I don't know when I wil be able to do it.

Paul

Stay safe! I hope you and your family get through the storm OK. :)

I am glad everyone likes the bookmark. I will try and make more soon. I am in New Oleans and might have to evacuate, so I don't know when I wil be able to do it.

Paul

Thanks for the great bookmark Paul! How cool! Hope the storm misses y'all and you don't have to evacuate. Stay dry (and safe!)

actually, we just decided to leave town for the weekend no matter what. Since Monday is already a holiday we figured we will make the most of it. found a room in Huntsville, Al. will visit the Space and Rocket center. We haven't been there in about 10 years, so it should be fun. Hope anyone else in the hurricane's path makes it out ok !!!! Thanks for caring

Paul

My thoughts and prayers go out to all affected by the storm.

actually, we just decided to leave town for the weekend no matter what. Since Monday is already a holiday we figured we will make the most of it. found a room in Huntsville, Al. will visit the Space and Rocket center. We haven't been there in about 10 years, so it should be fun. Hope anyone else in the hurricane's path makes it out ok !!!! Thanks for caring

Paul

Enjoy the Space and Rocket center!
That sonds like a good idea. I might try that. you can use it for whatever you want. Make 100 of them and give them to everyone you meet with a book ! I don't care! :D If you also sail other lines, I have 2 others online now. when you go to the link I provided, click on "View Album" in that box on the right and you can find them. One for Royal Caribbean and one for NCL.

Paul

Thanks again! And thanks for telling us about bookcrossing.com. Great idea to give away extra, I'm making some to add to Bon Voyage goodie bags, and some for "bookcrossings" on my upcoming cruise!

- Ming -

Archived