SoS - CoCa Cay BBQ

Hi Everyone, my DH and I are really looking forward being on the Sovereign of the Seas in Sept. Can't beat the prices they are offering for a 4 day trip to the Bahamas! We went on the SoS back in 2005 but I can't remember what the lunch times were. I've read they start wrapping it up at 1 pm, which didn't make sense. We don't leave until 5. We are doing the kayak trip at 11 which doesn't get done till 1:15. I'm really hoping what I read is wrong otherwise we will be hungry. Thanks in advance for any information you might have.

I don't remember the times of the BBQ, but they were set up for several hours...I can't imagine they'd offer excursions where you'd have to miss lunch..they just don't do that sort of thing! I'm 99.9% sure you'll get lunch!

We just got off Sovereign a few weeks ago and the official lunch time on Coco was 11:00 - 2:00. They start closing lines up about 1:45, but they still serve a limited selection until about 3:00pm. The part we thought was odd was that the beverage area was the first thing to close.

Just got off last weekend and even when the rain started around 1:30 it was still open. I am pretty sure they are open til around 2. We are there often and I never eat right at noon, and have never had a problem getting food when I wanted it.

Archived