The Carnival Sensation

AtoZgirl

I would apprecaite anyone who can give me information on the Carnival Sesation. Planning to cruise her in mid-October this year. The search on this forum never works for me, so thats why I'm asking. Anyway, I'd love to see some pictures, reviews, any secrets you're willing to tell me, etc.. You get the point :p Thanks in advance.

Are the cat 11 enough for 4? My TA told me no, I had to get a cat 12 for 4, but when I go on the web site it let;s me get a suite guarantee for 4, at a lower price, so that would mean I'd get a guarantee and end up in a cat 12 sincve the 11's don't hold 4?!?!?!?

The only changes I noticed were that they are no longer using the VING cards for the doors, they have been converted to Sign & Sail for your cabin. I heard a lot of the upgrades were to kid specific areas which wouldn't affect my cruise. Not sure about the suite options on people, haven't done a suite.

The only Sensation cruise I took was in 2004, and all I noticed was the purples and blues! I enjoyed my cruise, however. The atrium is a good place to sit and have a drink and people-watch.:D Don't miss the 'Touch of Class' piano bar.

Are the cat 11 enough for 4? My TA told me no, I had to get a cat 12 for 4, but when I go on the web site it let;s me get a suite guarantee for 4, at a lower price, so that would mean I'd get a guarantee and end up in a cat 12 sincve the 11's don't hold 4?!?!?!?

If it will let you do Guarantee for a suite with 4 I would take it... as cat 11's on sensation are 3 max so you will be in a 12.

Archived