Good news for the Oct. 30th Pride Crosser's

Martita B.

Edward

Yes, I do remember you from the 2006 "Tickled Pink" Crossing ~~~

Isn't your home in Florida?

Moving the chair and replacing it with one of the barrel stools certainly makes for more room between the vanity and the bed. Also steaming a few "outfits" comes in so handy for the first evening and for the next day ~~I do use the dry cleaners for certain clothing to be steamed and pressed, just not on the 1st day of boarding.

I'll try and find out for you as to the Staff that will be aboard On Oct. 25th ~~

Happy Sailings!:p

Martita B.

I have a car/driver coming to the Pride in Malaga on Oct. 25th at 11 a.m. I plan on using him (Dave) until 1 pm. If any of you fellow cruisemates would like to book him for that afternoon please let me know and I'll e-mail him and make your reservation. Dave comes highly recommended ~~

Martita B.

Edward

Captain Karlo will be going to the Odyssey after this Legend voyage so your Captain will be Master Tom Thomassen ~~Tom (we use to call him "Pretty Boy" ....but now, Capt'n Tom) You will throughly enjoy him ~~he's Norwegian and just married in Aug. Tom's a jewel!

The hotel M.G. will be Wilhelm Steinbrunner and the Cruise Director, "Mr. Broadway," Eric DeGray. Please tell Eric "the Scalawag" sends him greetings and love ~~"

Have a marvelous sailing ~~Bon Voyage

Martita B.

Martita,

thank for the info. We met cap't Tom on the pride in January on our so american trip. He came aboard to view the changes to the sky bar and the veranda. He had lunch with Capt Dexter. You mentioned you would be in Malaga on oct 25th. we will be there to on the legend. would love to say hello. Counting the days.:)

Edward

Please consider inviting Capt. Tom to a Sky Grill dinner while cruising the Mediterranean ~~he enjoys dining in the fresh air.

He's a delightful dinner guest.:p

As to Oct 25th ~~won't you be boarding the Legend in Nice? The Pride will be calling on Malaga from 8 to 6. I think the Legend is in Malaga on Nov. 8th.

Happy Sailing

MB

mermaidjoy,

Welcome to Seabourn! A Transatlantic Crossing on a Seabourn yacht is a magical voyage! I know you'll enjoy all the lazy sea days.

I'm not aware of any planned Halloween parties as Oct. 31st will be Captain Anderssen's formal "Welcome Reception" and dinner. A few of us are taking fun masks ~~maybe wearing them to the Sky Bar.

See 'ya aboard! Safe travels :p

Martita B.

I'm not aware of any planned Halloween parties

MH - do you mean that YOU have no parties planned?? :eek:

Please tell me that you have not lost your passion for fun events..... :confused:

Perhaps you have something more *private* planned??

Pamela

I will be happy to give him your best ~~do you know if Graeme will be boarding on Oct. 30th? I'm anxious to visit with him and delighted we'll all have an opportunity to know him.:p

Thanks for posting the good news!

Martita B.

Hi Martita B.!

Thanks so much for the welcome. We're glad to know we won't be "missing the boat" by not taking Halloween preparations. Although that said, we have been known to start our own parties--we managed to get several decks on a Silver Seas cruise to wrap scarves around their necks and go Christmas caroling door-to-door one holiday cruise--great fun! We are so excited to finally be going on a Seabourn cruise, and we LOVE sea days, so we're especially looking forward to our trip.

Happy sails,

Joy

Pamela

Thank you for relating the message to Graeme ~~ I will certainly make it a point to introduce myself first thing ~~

I'm guessing we'll have 2 Executive Chefs aboard, as we've enjoyed in the past......this Crossing, Mr. Cockburn will be training for the Odyssey. Last March TA Chef's Markus and Lambrecht's were both on the Pride ~~ The three of us had a "cooking demo" one lazy afternoon in the Sky Bar ~! We demo-ed for the Pride Guests how to make their own "Bailey's Irish Creme" ~~~those Cheffy "boy's" surely know how to put on a good show!!!:p (they loved the "phooey")

Thanks again ~~please come join us one of these days!:D

Martita B.

Seabourn Scalawag

Archived