Capris OK in Dining Room?

Ontario Traveller

A girlfriend is going on the Crown Princess with a couple of her friends - their first cruise. She was planning to wear capri pants and a blouse for dinner in the Dining Room on non-formal nights. Despite all my Princess cruising, I can't remember if this would seem too casual for the evening meal. What do you think? Do you remember seeing capri pants at dinner?

I'm taking a pair of capris to wear on my 7 day cruise. I will probably wear them a couple of times with different tops. They are fine to wear on non-formal nights.

With the price of luggage on airplanes now, I will be wearing a couple of pants/tops several times.

Tell her Capris are fine in the dining room.

Capris are fine. On non-formal nights, just about anything goes (even jeans are fine). The only dress code they have posted outside the dining room is "no shorts, tank tops or baseball caps."

Yet, we have seen where they really dont enforce the "no baseball caps" rule. We have seen several people over the last few years wear baseball caps to dinner and nothing is done.

Archived