Soda cards?

gofeo

The soda cards are $31.50

If you buy the soda separately, it's $1.50

You'd have to divide the number of cruise days by the price & see how many you'd have to drink a day to make it worth your while.

How many days was the cruise that you were on that you paid $31.50 for a soda card? We were on a 10 day cruise in September and paid $21.50 for our card. This was on Princess and I find it hard to believe that Norweigan charges $10.00 more for their cards. If they charge that much more there is no way that I am going drink that enough soda to make it cost effective. :eek:

Dee

From NCL's website:

Bon Voyage & Special Occasion Gifts

Adult Refillable Soda Fountain Cup

* Pricing is subject to change without notice

3-day cruise

Item #350 - $12.75

4-day cruise

Item #349 - $16.75

5-day Cruise

item #348 - $20.75

7-day cruise

Item #347 - $28.75

10-day cruise

Item #346 - $34.75

12-day cruise

Item #345 - $37.75

14-day cruise

Item #344 - $39.50

I'm sure my wife will get one, as she's a huge diet coke drinker. Anyone know if NCL provides free soda with dinner like some of the other lines?

I'm sure my wife will get one, as she's a huge diet coke drinker. Anyone know if NCL provides free soda with dinner like some of the other lines?

I don't believe any of the "mass market" lines offer free soda with dinner anymore. At least I know that Carnival, NCL, Princess, and RCI do not. I'm a huge soda drinker too, but had trouble getting my "monies" worth on my last three-day cruise.

I'm going to be on the POA in January and don't plan on buying the card this time around simply because we'll be in port so often. I figure I'd have to drink at least 2 a day to get close to breaking even. Thus, I'm just going to bring onboard a few 20 oz bottles to enjoy.

John - I took my coke cup from my most recent cruise and poured a 355ml can of coke into it - it fit and there was room for a couple of ice cubes - the real problem is that the waiters fill the cup up with ice and then pour the coke in - solve this problem by telling the waiters to go easy on the ice.

Also many people don't use the cup and just take the glass used in the bars which are smaller capacity.

If you have a soda card you can order pop with your meals in the free restaurants - they only charge for pop on room service.

Have a good weekend everyone

Dennis

Archived