Clothes hangers

joro2548

Will be on the Diamond Sept 6th and am wondering if there are ample clothes hangers or do we need to bring some. Will need to hang quite a few clothes up. If it matters, we will be in a mini suite on dolphin deck. Thanks.

:) You have two options - ask your cabin steward for additional hangers, which he/she will most likely happily provide, or pack your own wire "disposable" hangers, and leave them behind - creating space and a little bit of weight loss for souveniers.

We have done it both ways - can't say that it makes much difference to me if we have a suitcase that is underweight before adding some wire hangers.

Hope that helps, and have a great cruise.:)

I use those hangers they sell on HSN - Joy Mangano hangers. They are FANTASTIC for your closet (nothing ever slips off and they increase your closet space) and when I travel I just put everything next to each other in the closet, lift it off the rod and fold into my suitcase. When I get to the cabin, I pull everything out of my suitcase, still on its hanger, and Im done! They are fantastic. They weigh next to nothing too.

There are always lots of hangers in the cabin, but mainly the wooden ones which take up too much space. I usually ask my steward for the wire hangers and switch most of them out. We used to carry our own, but I need the extra weight allotment for more shoes. :D

Pia

I use those hangers they sell on HSN - Joy Mangano hangers. They are FANTASTIC for your closet (nothing ever slips off and they increase your closet space) and when I travel I just put everything next to each other in the closet, lift it off the rod and fold into my suitcase. When I get to the cabin, I pull everything out of my suitcase, still on its hanger, and Im done! They are fantastic. They weigh next to nothing too.

I do this same thing only on wire hangers covered in plastic from the dry cleaners. You don't cover the clothes with anything? what makes these hangers so much better?

Jan

I have never bothered to count them but I would guess that there is about 3 dozen. We bring some clothes on hangers like formal wear and usually bring about a dozen with us, however you only have to ask your steward for more.

Archived