Next Cruise Question

I booked NextCruise on Voyager and to put it mildly we had a problem, she read my credit card number wrong. I did it the first day, almost the first appointment, but she didnt look at them to put them in until late the last cruise day and I didnt get the message until late that night, so she just put the Next Cruise in the name of the TA I used for that cruise.

The problem is, its a warehouse TA that I no longer belong to and it would cost me $50 to join. On top of that, they added a new $25 pp change or cancel fee, so I want to use another TA, just in case I run into a problem (my parents are elderly, had to rebook my Voyager cruise last spring).

Can I change the TA that the onboard person put the Next Cruise voucher into that name without asking me if it was ok with me? Mind you it was now 9 pm the last night. I just got to thinking this might be a problem if I dont want to pay to rejoin this warehouse the $50 fee, now what?

Thanks, it just occured to me that I was talking to another TA about booking and that the lady had told me Oh BTW I put the Next Cruise in the name of the TA you booked this cruise with, yikes.

At the time I was just relieved that I managed to find her in her office that late after dinner, just crossed my mind today after reading another post.

Firefly, I've had a problem with a C&A coupon getting applied and over the past 2 weeks I have sent countless emails trying to get it straightened out. Honestly, I ready to give up because it had become such a big hassle. Finally, yesterday, I called the C&A number and asked to speak to someone in the Resolution Dept. I was transferred there and after 40 minutes of speaking to a very nice, polite lady it is all straightened out.

I would suggest you call the Resolution Dept. for your problem. I do not have the # directly, but call C&A and ask to be transferred. I understand how frustrating things like this become and I finally found someone who wanted to help me.

Wendy

Can these "next cruise" certificates be used on Celebrity as well?

When making a future booking on an RCI ship you must specify if you want a NextCruise booking for RCI or a Cruise Passage for Celebrity. The terms and conditions are the same for both, except the OBC for a NextCruise is determined by the number of nights sailing...........and the OBC for a Cruise Passage is determined by the total cruise fare only.

Same goes when you sail on Celebrity.

Archived