sail7seas

Krazy Kruizers

No, Maasdam's Pinnacle still has the menu we are accustomed to but it is one of the finest Pinnacle's in which we have dined.

We dined there at least 5 nights it was so wonderful and enjoyed a lunch there as well.

Igor (sorry if spelled wrong) is a Fabulous Pinnacle Manager and doing a wonderful job. Pinnacle Chef John is a GREAT Chef. Meals he prepared for us were outstanding!!!

Igor (sorry if spelled wrong) is a Fabulous Pinnacle Manager and doing a wonderful job. Pinnacle Chef John is a GREAT Chef. Meals he prepared for us were outstanding!!!

He's not only fabulous, he's brilliant!

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?

Igor: And you won't be angry?

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.

Igor: Abby someone.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Abby someone. Abby who?

Igor: Abby Normal.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Abby Normal?

Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?

[shakes and grabs him]

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME?

Wait, I've got a pic somewhere of him

"Igor" will surely be delighted with all the fun about his name. If he does see this post, hopefully he realises it is only jest and not about him personally... Particularly after such great reviews about his conduct on the Maasdam... A job well done...:D :D :D

Oh my goodness...... I am VERY sure Igor will know my post about him was meant with praise and respect. He was magnificent to us and all guests so far as I could see. He is doing a First Rate Job as Pinnacle Manager on Maasdam and I hope for the good fortune to sail with him again anytime!

;) He does have a sense of humor and am sure he will 'giggle'. I am also sure he probably has encountered similar references at a few times in his past. :D

Actually, I think I'll find a way to send him a link to this thread.

Archived