Need Help With Mexican Riveria Cruise

PJK

I am thinking of taking my family on the Mexican Riveria cruise in October. Would love to hear any input. What excurisions did you do. How was the ship? How were the ports? What is there do on the ship for a 15, 16 & 19 year old?

Pam

NCL Sea 4/04

NCL Norway 4/02

We took our whole family for our 50th anniversary. There is more to do for the younger kids, especially if school isn't out for a holiday. Did you check the Mexican Riviera Port of Call board? If they like horses, Randi in Mazatlan is well-liked, and PVPam has all the info you'd need about Puerto Vallarta. Nancy

the vision is great. I have been on her twice.

We always find something new to do on the mex riv.

My kids have always loved it. Ports of call, has lots of good ideas.

As for the Vision, very nice.

Lets Go!

Royal's Viking Seranade 1/94

Carnival, Holiday 12/95

Carnival, Jubilee 12/96

Royal's, Song of America 11/98

Celebrity Galaxy 9/99

Royal's, Viking Seranade 6/00

Celebrity, Millennium 12/00

Royal's Vision 2/02

Royal's Vision 12/02

Royal's Monarch 6/03

Celebrity Galaxy 9/17/04 !!

Pam,

We are booked for the Vision on Halloween - so am anxious to read what everyone has to say about this ship and ports. It seems to be the lost ship, because it does not sail out of Florida. I can't seem to find alot about it.

Lori

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;10;31;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Until our Oct 31st, 2004 Vision of the Seas Mexican Riveria Girl's Cruise!!

Voyager of the Seas (Jan 2004)

Sovereign of the Seas (Feb 2003)

Sailed New Year on Celebrity Mercury and one of our CC members made us an info page for the ports we would be sailing to. Some may not be pertinant to your cruise but you may find some of the links helpful in your planning. I am sure he won't mind me sharing. These were made up by a lot of us sending these to him.

It is located

Mexican Riviera ports of call

Sheila

Likes to cruise twice as much for half the price.

Hi therbst,

Welcome back!! Did you have a great time? I suppose that is a silly question ~ How could you not have had a wonderful time!!??

My email is lorigoble@msn.com. I appreciate you having gotten some stuff for me. Did you want to mail it to me? If you email me, I can give you an address to send it to.

Did you take lots of pictures, and how was your weather?

Thanks ~~~~ Lori

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;10;31;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Until our Oct 31st, 2004 Vision of the Seas Mexican Riveria Girl's Cruise!!

Voyager of the Seas (Jan 2004)

Sovereign of the Seas (Feb 2003)

My best advice is to plan port activities ahead. We had everything planned for Cabo and Mazatlan, but winged it in PV and really missed out as a result. Randi's Happy Horses is a great excursion, which we enjoyed. You might also want to check out BardGals review of the Star Princess from Fall 2003. She gave a lot of details on things to do in the Mexican Riveria ports.

KLC

UPCOMING CRUISES:

---------------------

MONARCH OF THE SEAS (04/04)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;16;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

PRIDE OF ???????-HAWAII (01/05)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;01;2;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

PREVIOUS CRUISES

-------------------------

RCI's Monarch of the Seas (01/04)

Star Princess (6/03)

RCI's Rhapsody of the Seas (4/01)

Carnival's Ecstasy (6/96)

RCI's Viking Serenade (1/94)

We just got home from the Vision's Mexican Riveria cruise on Sunday. We had a great time. The ship is nice. We traveled with our daughter who is 13. There is not as much to do on this ship for teens as the Voyager class, but the kids kept busy. The ship is nice. Service was great, food was ok, had really gone downhill from our cruise last year on the Voyager. Puerto Vallarta was my favorite port. It is beautiful. We booked the beach break excursion through the ship and they take you to a really nice resort. You can use all of their facilities. There is also a really nice buffet lunch provided. Cabo was ok, Mazatlan is depressing. I submitted a review through Cruise Critics, I don't know when it will be posted. Let me know if you have any questions. My e-mail is deweyp11@aol.com if you want to e-mail me.

Amy

Archived