Liberty notes - 8/23/08-8/30/08

Yep, same guy. He is a lot of fun.

Karaoke almost got out of his control one night. There was a large group from, ahem, Brooklyn, and they grabbed the mike out of his hand and sort of made it rather difficult for him. He handled it very well, but the whole situation was one drink away from a rumble.

That wasn't Wednesday, was it?

Welcome home Carol!! :)

As always.........great reading your material. Glad that you had a wonderful cruise.........and stayed out of the way of Gustav!! :) :D

Rick

Thanks, Rick. I just hope that the weather is clear in a week - I'm headed back down for a week in the Orlando parks then a week on the Majesty.

I have gone from NEVER cruising during hurricane season, to three! :eek: :rolleyes: :)

Thanks, Rick. I just hope that the weather is clear in a week - I'm headed back down for a week in the Orlando parks then a week on the Majesty.

I have gone from NEVER cruising during hurricane season, to three! :eek: :rolleyes: :)

That is SOOO funny! We are heading back down to Orlando in a week too! My wonderful co-worker gave my kids a free week stay in Disney because I had to cancel our family cruise due to my FIL's death :( I am worrying and watching!

That is SOOO funny! We are heading back down to Orlando in a week too! My wonderful co-worker gave my kids a free week stay in Disney because I had to cancel our family cruise due to my FIL's death :( I am worrying and watching!

That IS a funny coincidence! We're staying at the place called Music or something like that. (my roomie is the Disney expert)

RICK: That may depend on how many questions are asked here! ;)

You live dangerously Carol!!! Hope you have good weather and no alterations or devations! :eek:

Loved your review....I had to LOL about your sons friend and his first cruise on the Liberty...my oh my, what is that poor boy going to do for his second cruise? Kind of hard to top that when you start at the top!! :D

Glad you had a good time! You always do!!!

That IS a funny coincidence! We're staying at the place called Music or something like that. (my roomie is the Disney expert)

RICK: That may depend on how many questions are asked here! ;)

Wont be too bad... its a value.. so basic accomadations.. we are staying in DVC (a 2bdr apt... he owns Disney timeshare) called Old Key West.. Have fun!

Hey Rick, BTW, I owe you a HUGEEEEE thank you.. I never would have ended up on Liberty if it wasnt for you! We would have been leaving FLL with Fay sitting on the coast... AND DH is now hooked on the Freedom class! Not easy to convince a cheapskate :)

I don't know what I did..........but........you're welcome!!:D :) :D

Rick

Thanks for the review. It really has us looking forwards to the TA on the Indy, 13 nights with only 3 port stops (Vigo, Madiera and SXM), 10 days to explore the ship w/o a lot of kids onboard so we can sit in the H2O area w/o being blasted with the water cannons. And I mean in the pool area, not on the side.:)

Soooooooooooooo, were you part of that group? Your posts on CC have "DC/metro Balt" as your home.

Yes... (hides)

But I can explain!

Where I'm from the whole bar gets involved, so we didn't think anything of it. I don't know what happened when Kelvin started chasing Phill around the room because I was too busy laughing. There were only nine of us in our group - Kelvin and company were a separate group and we had just asked him to come sing with us because he was so funny. Anyway, we were just having fun and believe me, no one was going to get hurt! :p When my husband went up and put his arm around Phill and started swaying back and forth and singing "My Girl" to him, the look on his face was priceless.

And the location thing - I'm originally from Jersey and was cruising with friends from there, but I live in Maryland now.

Archived