Already Excited

Live4cruises

Our last two cruises have been on HAL, next year we have a bargain-too-good-to-pass-up on Carnival, but we've just booked a wonderful cruise on Oosterdam for 2010!

I'm delighted to have a "legitimate" reason to be back on the HAL boards, and ecstatic to have a suite booked for 17 days~yippee!

Our last two cruises have been on HAL, next year we have a bargain-too-good-to-pass-up on Carnival, but we've just booked a wonderful cruise on Oosterdam for 2010!

I'm delighted to have a "legitimate" reason to be back on the HAL boards, and ecstatic to have a suite booked for 17 days~yippee!

Wow, how nice Live4cruises, that really is something to look forward to, congratulations......the time for that cruise will be here before you know it.....

It's so good to be a legitimate CC Hal boarder. It's so good to be any sort of CC Hal boarder too, IMO.

I understand being excited about your upcoming cruise on the Oosterdam:)

You have a little while to wait, but I'm sure the months will fly by.

I think you can hang out legitimately whether you are a past HAL cruiser or have a future cruise booked.

I envy you the 17 day cruise in a suite. My DH likes shorter cruises. We did go on a 14-day cruise in the spring, but that was for a special purpose. I doubt there will be another any time soon.

I think that on a 7 day cruise, just when you are beginning to relax, it is time to pack up and go through all of the stress of disembarkation and trip to the airport and flight home, plus the stress of going through security lines at the airport.

Congratulations on having booked a wonderful cruise. Now you have all of the pleasures of anticipation. Enjoy!!

Roberta

• 2 weeks later...

It's always nice to something to look forward to! The longest we've done is 16 days...

We're hoping that as we get older, we'll use our vacation time more constructively - we both have about 5 weeks per year paid - and can easily take off without pay if need be... I'd SO love to do a 30 day cruise when my DD is grown and gone to college!

Archived