Teens on Zaandam??? Compare with RCCL

lnm

We have taken 2 cruises on RCCL, which the kids loved (17 & 14). We'd like to try a different experience with another cruise line. Is there a teen area on the Zaandam? Can anyone share their teen experiences?

I'm almost afraid to try something new since we loved RCCL!

Yes there is a new teen area, it looks really nice and fun for teens, its so new that its only had one cruise since the addition, and thats still going on, so maybe you will get all your answers once they return. There is a video on the HAL website that shows this new teens only " no adults" area, although I'm sure there is adult crew supervision :)

I believe the Zaandam is the next in line to be retrofitted, I believe sometime early in 2005. The teen area looks very cool! The Zaandam still won't have a climbing wall or ice rink but it should be nicer for the teens to have a dedicated space. :)

I have 2 teens, 17 and 13 and we will be cruising on the Veendam on a snorkeling intensive 14 day Southern Carribbean itinerary next year, unfortunately, there will be no teen area on that ship yet as it's not put into dry dock for SOE improvements until early 2006.:cool:

Archived