Weather & Sea Tempatures in December

IDcruising

We are cruising in December to Cozumel, Mexico. I have cruised several times never in December. Can we snorkel with decent water temps where we won't be cold? Any reviews on the Money Bar would be great. it is either there or Paradise Beach and snorkel on the boat. Anyone know PB snorkel prices?

Thank You

We are cruising in December to Cozumel, Mexico. I have cruised several times never in December. Can we snorkel with decent water temps where we won't be cold? Any reviews on the Money Bar would be great. it is either there or Paradise Beach and snorkel on the boat. Anyone know PB snorkel prices?

Thank You

We have done a couple of trips in Dec. and had air and water temps in the 80's. It is a very nice time to go. I haven't been to Dzul Ha since the Money Bar went in, but the area has some of the best shore snorkeling. PB Tom is on vacation or I'm sure that he would give you more info on the snorkel trips but I believe that it is about $45 pp and you need to contact him beforehand.

Thank You

We have done a couple of trips in Dec. and had air and water temps in the 80's. It is a very nice time to go. I haven't been to Dzul Ha since the Money Bar went in, but the area has some of the best shore snorkeling. PB Tom is on vacation or I'm sure that he would give you more info on the snorkel trips but I believe that it is about $45 pp and you need to contact him beforehand.

Cost of the trip from Tom's place is $50 usd per person with a minimum of four people. This is a private tour so its well worth the money. Dzul Ha or money bar is a nice place to shore snorkel and Lisa is a great host.

Cost of the trip from Tom's place is $50 usd per person with a minimum of four people. This is a private tour so its well worth the money. Dzul Ha or money bar is a nice place to shore snorkel and Lisa is a great host.

Thanks Ken, I'll file away the $50 price tag for future referance.;)

Archived