Pepsi and Coffemate creamer

Mysteryfan

I see from other posts that I can bring Pepsi on board, as my girlfriend is not a Coke Drinker. Also she loves her Hazelnut coffee creamer with her coffee. Is that something I can bring in on my own or would Holland america order it ahead or do they use that flavor of creame????

We have been bringing our own creamers on-board for some time--not a problem to do that. But, if you are going to pack them in your checked bags, I recommend that you put them in a zip lock bag first! When they burst, it creates quite a sticky, yet pleasantly smelling mess! Been there; done that! :)

We have been bringing our own creamers on-board for some time--not a problem to do that. But, if you are going to pack them in your checked bags, I recommend that you put them in a zip lock bag first! When they burst, it creates quite a sticky, yet pleasantly smelling mess! Been there; done that! :)

Oh My!!

What flavor were your clothes??

Did you have to send out everything to be cleaned??

We were lucky as we were already using the zip lock bags when several burst inside.

It was French Vanilla, but boy the stuff was all over the inside of the bag and coated many of the other unbroken "tubs". DW filled the bathroom sink with water, dumped the unbroken tubs in to be rinsed, and put them all on a towel to dry.

I cannot imagine the gooey mess it would have created on clothing! We are firm believers in the value of zip lock bags for any liquid/gel-filled items in checked luggage! :)

I see from other posts that I can bring Pepsi on board, as my girlfriend is not a Coke Drinker. Also she loves her Hazelnut coffee creamer with her coffee. Is that something I can bring in on my own or would Holland america order it ahead or do they use that flavor of creame????

I don't know if Hazlenut is offered in a powdered form, but that would be something worth checking into. Easier to pack, easier to carry to the various dining venues, less of a chance of mess if something goes awry. Whatever the choice is, the guidance about baggies is good. HAL does offer a limited selection of flavored creamers, but I can't remember what they are.

I don't know if Hazlenut is offered in a powdered form, but that would be something worth checking into. Easier to pack, easier to carry to the various dining venues, less of a chance of mess if something goes awry. Whatever the choice is, the guidance about baggies is good. HAL does offer a limited selection of flavored creamers, but I can't remember what they are.

Is much easier to "Smuggle"

MusicCatalog%5CG%5CGiorgio%20Moroder%20-%20Midnight%20Express%20(OST)%5CGiorgio%20Moroder%20-%20Midnight%20Express.jpg

Archived