Med. Private Tours Help Please

pepsicruiser

we had the best ever guide in Florence, that any of our very extremely well travelled group of five had ever had. He is Giovanni Sirabella of Sunflower Tours, and you can email him at giovanni.sirabel9bud@alice.it You can check him out first at his website which is www.sunflower-tours.com

We hired him this May, 2008, for a full day tour of the Tuscany countryside. He was so personable; extremely knowledgeable; flexible; and spoke fantastic English (I am quite hearing impaired, and I could understand him completely.) He charged a total of $350 euros for our group of five for the day, and because he wanted to show us even more just because he loves what he does, he threw in in a couple of hours free of extra charge. If you do hire him, say hi from Ellie and Joe in San Diego.

Ellie

we had the best ever guide in Florence, that any of our very extremely well travelled group of five had ever had. He is Giovanni Sirabella of Sunflower Tours, and you can email him at giovanni.sirabel9bud@alice.it You can check him out first at his website which is www.sunflower-tours.com

We hired him this May, 2008, for a full day tour of the Tuscany countryside. He was so personable; extremely knowledgeable; flexible; and spoke fantastic English (I am quite hearing impaired, and I could understand him completely.) He charged a total of $350 euros for our group of five for the day, and because he wanted to show us even more just because he loves what he does, he threw in in a couple of hours free of extra charge. If you do hire him, say hi from Ellie and Joe in San Diego.

Ellie

Thank you Ellie for info. It's for a relative going on honeymoon and I know he'll be happy to get this info.

In 2006 we spend 7 days in Florence, but wanted a driver/guide to take us to San Marino for 1 day and San Gimignano/Volterra another day.

After extensive research we used Simone Giribaldi one of the owners at

http://www.tuscantravellers.com/

We loved him and can't say enough wonderful things about him.

VERY professional, knowledgeable and personable.

The drive to San Marino was 3 hours each way...It was our own private archeology, art history, history and culture immersion class.

We research everywhere we go extensively, we thought we were well informed but using Simone took it to another level.

He truly enriched our time in Italy.

He is also the type of guy that we could see ourselves having a friendship with as he's just so nice!

We have a picture of him on our website, if you would like to put a name with a face, just go to address below and into our Welcome Album, he's in there!

Buon Viaggio!

Archived