Need imput on which alternative dining to do

TOMMYCRUISER

I'm going on the Caribbean Princess in march and will probable only do one of the alternate dining restuarants so I was hoping to get your opions on which on to do the Steakhouse or Sabatini's?

Any input would be great

Thank You

Tom

Do you like seafood?

The Sabitini's menu has a lot of seafood though out its Italian Menu. Though it is possible to eat other things, one would be missing half of the meal if they didn't like seafood (like me).

I think most would agree that you get more for your money with Sabitini's and that it is a more impressive food presentation but for me, I just didn't like Sabitinis menu and prefer Sterlings.

Someone is going to smack me for this, but please don't shoot the messenger. I haven't tried either one, but I do read a lot of reviews. I have read quite a few people who have complained about the quality of the steak at Sterling's and have never heard any complaints about Sabatini's. I'm not sure I'm convinced to try Sabatini's, but I'm fairly reluctant to go to Sterling's. Maybe some people are just hard to please. I know a lot of folks are just chronic complainers. Just wanted to pass on my "research".

Tom - I have not tried Sterling's b/c I am not a steak person, but Sabatini's is superb. If you enjoy italian food and seafood, I think this will meet your expectations. Well worth the $20.00 pp, they serve more than enough. I also have heard a few complaints on the quality of steak at Sterling's. Overall, I think Sabatini's is more well-liked.

Thanks for the help so far everyone. I love both seafood and Italian and Steaks but I think I'm leaning towards Sabatini's just because there's tons of great steakhouses but to me a good seafood place is hard to find then again I might just try both.

Once again Thank You

Tom

We did Sabatini's 3 cruises ago on the Grand Princess and loved the experience and the food. It's really more than a meal - as it takes about 2 1/2 hours to complete and there is so much food to enjoy and sample. The waiters are very entertaining. I would very much suggest Sabatini's.

Dinner at SAbatini's is a long very drawn out affair. If you consider dinner entertainment then fine, personally I prefer to eat well but not draw it out over 2-3 hours as the production at Sabatini's is, just the way I prefer it. You may like to spend most of the evening having dinner it's all a matter of personal preference but go in knowing it will take up most of your evening. Have fun either way!

Archived