Can someone explain the drink package to a newbie

pamwinn

We are considering booking a last minute Canada/New England cruise aboard the dawn. We would like some info regarding the $46 pp drink package. The search function is not working. Am I correct in that this includes bar drinks and pay restaurants. We are only two. Is this a group thing or can the two people in the cabin get it? Thanks in advance.

We are considering booking a last minute Canada/New England cruise aboard the dawn. We would like some info regarding the $46 pp drink package. The search function is not working. Am I correct in that this includes bar drinks and pay restaurants. We are only two. Is this a group thing or can the two people in the cabin get it? Thanks in advance.

Never heard of $46 drink package, what kind of drinks?? :confused:

My feeble brain seems to remember seeing this on the Princess boards. It has something to do with it being set up for group cruises and if I'm not mistaken, it has to be paid for by the leader of the group.

What you are asking about I think is the group cocktail party? It is only available to groups and is priced for one hour.

There is no $46 package that includes the alternate restaurants or packages for unlimited or limited alcoholic bar drinks for your cruise on Princess.

Are you on the correct board? The Dawn Princess is moving from Alaska to Australia. The Norwegian Dawn will be doing Canada/New England later this month.

Jim

I think this is what the OP was referring to:

Bar Packages

Beverage Package – Wine & Bar * $45.00 pp, per day

Wine Beverage Package – Lunch & Dinner * $25.00 pp, per day

Wine Beverage Package – Dinner Only * $20.00 pp, per day

Bar Beverage Package – Bar Only * $30.00 pp, per day

Soft Drink Package (minimum 5 day cruise) * ** $3.95pp, per day

**15% gratuity will be added

*Minimum of 30 passengers, purchase for entire group, not available for individual passengers. Minimum 5 day cruise

No, I am not on the correct board. I thought I was on the NCL board but obviously spend so much time on the Princess board that I screwed up....sorry.:o

Too funny - I kept thinking that you were not a Princess newbie :)

Enjoy your Canada New England cruise!

Archived