Have you ever had excursions open late?

WCAB

We are now 57 days from our cruise and the excursions have not opened up on the Princess personalizer. Several from our meet and greet have called and have received different responses. I think they are having a problem negotiating with a few of the vendors.

I am wondering if this happened to others and how close it came to the cruise before the excursions showed up and you could reserve a spot.

We are now 57 days from our cruise and the excursions have not opened up on the Princess personalizer. Several from our meet and greet have called and have received different responses. I think they are having a problem negotiating with a few of the vendors.

I am wondering if this happened to others and how close it came to the cruise before the excursions showed up and you could reserve a spot.

Yes, we have had that problem happen in the past. Just keep checking, they will open them up just as soon as they have the vendors lined up/under contract. No way to rush them. Check every day as they should be open soon.

There have been many cruises where we could not book our shore exursions until the 60 day mark before sailing, yours seems to be going just a little past that timeframe.

For our upcoming Emerald cruise, excursions didn't open up until about 6pm on day 75...and I thought that was late.

Yes our Ruby Inaugural is very late now too.

Final was yesterday and 1 port Jamaica had opened up in June but soon closed. :rolleyes:

Funny, the same thing happened for our cruise. About six weeks ago, not all but some of the excursions opened up for a day and then closed. Because we shared the opening on our board, several of us were able to book one of the excursions that has a tendency to go fast. Now when I log onto the computer in the morning, I log onto the personalizer, to see if things have re-opened for us, so I can finalize my plans.

We are sailing on CB 10/26 and yesterday at Day 53 our excursions FINALLY appeared. They weren't there when I checked in the morning, but later on in the day when I checked again - there they were!!! :)

I don't recall excursions ever being this late. I thought it was because this is a repositioning cruise, but I see others are having the same problem.

Happy Cruising!!:D

Susan

We are sailing on CB 10/26 and yesterday at Day 53 our excursions FINALLY appeared. They weren't there when I checked in the morning, but later on in the day when I checked again - there they were!!! :)

I don't recall excursions ever being this late. I thought it was because this is a repositioning cruise, but I see others are having the same problem.

Happy Cruising!!:D

Susan

I think the problem with our cruise is that St. Kitts and Antigua are not normal ports of call for Princess currently, and they had to negoitiate contracts.

Archived