Price/Availability of Juice

SL HomeschoolMom

Specifically, cranberry juice and pineapple juice.

Are they available from Room service or at breakfast in the dining room?

If I purchase them at a bar, what is the price, and are they free if you purchase a soda card?

Thanks.

You can get juices with a soda card at the bars.

ROTF...I just have to laugh. This type of question on a thead lead me to some of my best friends on another board! lol

I actually got very excited when I found that Crystal Light offers cranberry as a favor. :D It tastes as good in a Cosmo as any Cosmo you purchase out at a bar. Plus it saves a lot of carb calories.;) Our friendship has been going on for over 3 years and our thread was closed once and we were told to reopen it again but had to close it due to the amount of posts on the thread.

Not having my list in front of me, I don't remember if cranberry is available, but pineapple is. I've ordered it at b'fast in the dining room...no charge of course. The machines on Lido have various juices, but I don't know about cranberry. I believe they have orange, mango, apple, and maybe pineapple.

Not having my list in front of me, I don't remember if cranberry is available, but pineapple is. I've ordered it at b'fast in the dining room...no charge of course. The machines on Lido have various juices, but I don't know about cranberry. I believe they have orange, mango, apple, and maybe pineapple.

On our last cruises, apple juice and orange juice were available free on Lido deck during breakfast times. When breakfast buffet ended, they switched the machines over to unsweetened iced tea and fruit punch.

Last cruise on Legend they had an orange flavored something at breakfast on the Lido (it was not orange juice, maybe orange drink), something called passo-guava, apple and one other (i think it was tea all day long, or at least pretended to be tea).

None of them are very good. Best bet is to go to one of the bars for a beverage.

ROTF...I just have to laugh. This type of question on a thead lead me to some of my best friends on another board! lol

I actually got very excited when I found that Crystal Light offers cranberry as a favor. :D It tastes as good in a Cosmo as any Cosmo you purchase out at a bar. Plus it saves a lot of carb calories.;) Our friendship has been going on for over 3 years and our thread was closed once and we were told to reopen it again but had to close it due to the amount of posts on the thread.

Good idea for Crystal Light, but I find artificial sweeteners kill more brain cells than the alcohol I mix it with :)

Actually, my hubby has kidney stones, so he drinks cranberry juice to help, although I'm guessing any "cranberry juice" on board is more like cranberry cocktail.

Thanks for the info everyone, I'm going to assume that pineapple juice is the same price as soft drinks at the bar, and just buy the occasional glass for my French Martinis. ;)

Hello SL Homeschoolmom, If your hubby drinks the cranberry juice only because of the kidney problems, he may want to look at the store for the pills that contain cranberry. AZO Cranberry is the brand I buy. (Be sure he drinks lots of water too.) Then he can drink what he enjoys, instead of that awful sour cranberry juice..

Kidney stones, ugh ! Been there, done that. Never want to do it again.

Archived