I need shoes pals~~~

Odoyal Rulez

My current pair are Asics gel nimbus 10. I've had them about a month and like them alot, $119. I think I've worn every brand at one point or another. Saucony has been good to, they were my last ones.

My best suggestion is to go out and try a bunch on and see what feels good. I wear danskos for everyday so buying anything else never feels really good. Never enough arch support. But my motto is if my feet aren't happy the rest of me isn't either.

kelly

They offer FREE, very fast shipping and have a good selection of shoes in lots of sizes and widths. They are the only place I can routinely find running shoes for my freakishly small (4.5 NARROW) adult foot - the Asics Youth sizes fit me well and Zappos always has them. They also offer FREE shipping if you have to return anything. Seriously, they are an amazing company and I shop nowhere else for shoes.

Hint: Send them a funny e-mail and they might send you a gift certificate; I just got a $25.00 gift certificate for my e-mail.

God I hate shopping...nothing ever fits right and im so indecisive. I actually use the saucony currently..and ive abused the hell out of them ha ha...poor shoes I should frame them.

On a compltely unrelated note I cant believe how many hoosiers post in this weight loss forum.

God I hate shopping...nothing ever fits right and im so indecisive. I actually use the saucony currently..and ive abused the hell out of them ha ha...poor shoes I should frame them.

On a compltely unrelated note I cant believe how many hoosiers post in this weight loss forum.

I love my Saucony's! But I need a new pair every 6 months or so...They'd be treadless after a year! :p

I wear Brooks "the Beast". My shoe doctor refers to this shoe as a shoe for the "fuller figured" walker/runner.

As for the Hoosier connection you can look at this from two ways.

1) We Hoosiers are very concerned about our weight and we try to stay in great shape.

2) This is Indiana with lots of darkness in the winter, heat and humidity in the summer, and corn everywhere.

You make the call.

Archived