cruisin with 4&7 on freedom

my2kids

we are considering a 7 nt on the freedom of the seas next summer is there a lot to do for that age group and do they get to do the surfing on the boat? any pictures would be great with reviews of the kids clubs.:p

They will have a blast! For the flowrider, there are minimum heights. IIRC, 52" for the boogie board, I'm not sure about standing surfing, DS#1 was just a little too short to boogie :() Sorry I haven't had a chance to scan in the schedules for Adventure Ocean yet (Cruisinmama06 has samples, look for the link in her signature). The club will also host the kids for supper on formal nights so you can have a quiet meal, and will also host the kids for lunch if the ship is in port over the lunch time if you want to take a tour the kids might not enjoy. We lost DS#1 to the club almost every day and didn't see him (except for meals) until 10pm. The younger kids cannot sign themselves in or out so no worries about them wandering away. If you stop at Labadee, the club moves for the day from the ship to onshore facilities.

Yep smoothy is right, it's 52" minimum to boogie.

The 7 year old can rock climb at 48" tall (I believe)

Ice Skating, no minimum - just don't forget long pants and socks.

My kids are 4 and 8 (3 and 7 on Freedom) - that ship set the bar so high that no other ship compares (in their eyes). When I tell them we are going on a cruise, the first question they ask, does it have an H20 zone? :eek:

So now we are destined to stick to Freedom and Oasis class ships to keep them excited...lol. (They don't know about the Disney cruise, it's a surprise)

The kid pages are in my signature.

thanks for the replies.. now the dilema is my DD wants to see ariel and my DS want to go ice skating and rock climbing. what to do? i think the H20 zone is awesome and i am sure they will have a blast on either cruise. Is there a lot to do for adults? thanks

thanks for the replies.. now the dilema is my DD wants to see ariel and my DS want to go ice skating and rock climbing. what to do? i think the H20 zone is awesome and i am sure they will have a blast on either cruise. Is there a lot to do for adults? thanks

LOL...take them to Disney World pre-cruise. ;) Oh and tell her that Ariel isn't on the Disney ship (not that I saw...lol)

Yes, there is alot for adults to do. I actually had so much to do that I missed some things (yep, missed the ice show :eek: )

Archived