Oasis December 2010 bookings?

Fred C

Was told the same thing, I all ready booked for Nov 6 just so I get my priced locked in was not sure what the prices are going to be in December so I decided to book this now and hopefully change it when December comes out and hopefully the prices will remain the same.

April or May 2009? Seems like a long time to wait for December openings....but then again we are talking about 2010. I am booked on the 11/06/10 sailing, but would prefer the 1st week in December......I didn't want to risk the price going up...so I booked for November just in case.

April or May 2009? Seems like a long time to wait for December openings....but then again we are talking about 2010. I am booked on the 11/06/10 sailing, but would prefer the 1st week in December......I didn't want to risk the price going up...so I booked for November just in case.

Caribear was looking at the same date as you, if the price remain the same we have the start of our meet & mingle for the first week of December.

Same here. We would prefer December 4, 2010 (or at least at this point more than 2 years out:p ) but not for $200 more per person, so that is also why we booked November, 2010, just in case. Just because April 2010 is what one agent told me for those sailings I guess doesn't necessarily mean it is the correct answer.

Same here. We would prefer December 4, 2010 (or at least at this point more than 2 years out:p ) but not for $200 more per person, so that is also why we booked November, 2010, just in case. Just because April 2010 is what one agent told me for those sailings I guess doesn't necessarily mean it is the correct answer.

In the end it will depend on how the bookings are going until April or May but my senses tell me the prices will be the same for December especially early December I am like you do not want to spend $200 pp more. We just have to wait and see. I always sail between the end of November thru early January

Archived