Is there any way....

Kerry78

I know this may be a stupid question, but I figured I would give it a shot before I call and make a fool of myself!

We sail on the miracle on 9/14. Is there any way to change rooms to adjoining (sp) rooms for myself and my inlaws?? I dont know WHY I didnt think of doing this before. If it helps to know this- we chose the rooms we are in, we didnt do the guarantee because we wanted to be side by side, but they dont connect.

Thanks!!

Do you mean actually adjoining rooms (door between) or just 2 rooms together somewhere.

There aren't too many adjoining rooms so at this late date probably not.

For 2 rooms together, I'm sure Carnival won't have a problem moving you provided they are of equal or greater value.

I do mean 2 rooms connected, not just side by side. We do have side by side right now(6291 and 6295), but I have a 5 yr old son and a father in law who loves to be in bed by 7pm LOL so they are perfect togetherLOL.

Anyway I booked through a TA (who was cheap BUT who I cant STAND, they are so rude) do I HAVE to call them or can I call carnival directly?

THANKS!!

I do mean 2 rooms connected, not just side by side. We do have side by side right now(6291 and 6295), but I have a 5 yr old son and a father in law who loves to be in bed by 7pm LOL so they are perfect togetherLOL.

Anyway I booked through a TA (who was cheap BUT who I cant STAND, they are so rude) do I HAVE to call them or can I call carnival directly?

THANKS!!

If you have questions about or need to revise a specific booking made through a TA, you have to go through your TA. If you have general questions about your ship or Carnival policies, call Carnival and ask away. There is no need during THAT call to discuss the existence of any bookings, that point is moot. Good luck.

THANKS!!

At least you CAN call them. I used one TA who only does things by email and its like pulling teeth. They have a policy to answer within 24 hours, but rarely is their answer productive, takes days. I really want to change cabins for a cruise way in the future, but know they wouldnt do it.

Good luck, maybe next time you can try the connecting cabins. Thats my swan song, next time Ill do.....

I'm sorry but I laughed when you said you wanted an adjoining room with your inlaws...originally I thought you were trying to get out of it, I guess that was a Freudian slip on my part:)

Thankfully I have awesome in-laws! Much better than even my OWN family LOL so if it was my mother or something, bet your last dollar, I would probably trying to get away from her LMAO!

I know this may be a stupid question, but I figured I would give it a shot before I call and make a fool of myself!

We sail on the miracle on 9/14. Is there any way to change rooms to adjoining (sp) rooms for myself and my inlaws?? I dont know WHY I didnt think of doing this before. If it helps to know this- we chose the rooms we are in, we didnt do the guarantee because we wanted to be side by side, but they dont connect.

Thanks!!

I think your cruise is sold out .

Bill

Archived