Can a Cat. 12 hold 4 people for sure????

frani

I'm getting mixed reports from various TA's - some say 'no', some say 'yes'. But when I checked with one of them from whom I hear is used for a lot of cruises from this board, I got to see a picture of a Cat. 12 & it looked just like a Cat. 11 inside (and there was even a note saying it slept 3/4).

But if this is true the original TA that I booked with said Cat. 12 cannot sleep 4. If I find it's true that 12 can sleep 4, I'm going to cancel my reservation & book with this other one.

Comments appreciated!

They are both right. Some sleep three and some sleep four depending on whether or not the stateroom has the drop-down bunk.

What stateroom have you selected? I have a brochure from the first year. It lists the occupancy of each stateroom which, for whatever reason, they removed from subsequent brochures. I'll look it up for you if I can find it..

I'm getting mixed reports from various TA's - some say 'no', some say 'yes'. But when I checked with one of them from whom I hear is used for a lot of cruises from this board, I got to see a picture of a Cat. 12 & it looked just like a Cat. 11 inside (and there was even a note saying it slept 3/4).

But if this is true the original TA that I booked with said Cat. 12 cannot sleep 4. If I find it's true that 12 can sleep 4, I'm going to cancel my reservation & book with this other one.

Comments appreciated!

Unless they have added drop-down bunks, the very few Cat. 12s only sleep THREE.

What IS new is that they will allow parties of four to book the Cat. 12 as a GTY, meaning they will definitely get upgraded but will pay a slightly cheaper price (usually) than if they had booked a Cat. 11 directly.

Unless they have added drop-down bunks, the very few Cat. 12s only sleep THREE.

What IS new is that they will allow parties of four to book the Cat. 12 as a GTY, meaning they will definitely get upgraded but will pay a slightly cheaper price (usually) than if they had booked a Cat. 11 directly.

I looked again. The Cat 12 staterooms sleep only 3. They are all on deck 2 and there's only 13 or 14 of them depending on who you ask.

Archived