Snacks on room service menu?

Buckeyefan

Pam

Roast Beef with Brie and Chocolate Cake for Breakfast? WOW.

I think I'll start off with Coffee.

Guess I should have said to order coffee from the breakfast menu and order the sandwich and chocolate cake from the regular room service menu. I probably would have gotten the chocolate cake for breakfast if it had been on the breakfast menu but alas it was not.

Yep! Wouldn't you think I'd be doing something to get ready for Monday?:D

Most of packing's done, nothing new to buy. Well, actually, I do have to go get some heat patches to take. Strained a back muscle a few days ago. Bigtime Ouch! So, I'll be taking things a little slower this cruise.:rolleyes: SO, those quiet spots you told me about on the Sensation will definitely be used! Thx again, friend.

[quote name='brooklyntcb'][b]Cotton[/b], If you go to [url="http://www.webshots.com/"]www.webshots.com[/url] and type in Carnival Menus in the search box-you will get several photos that cruisers took of menus on various ships.
Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]
[b]Thx, Brooklyn, :confused: but you must've gotten me mixed up with another poster? (I have a copy of all of Carnival's menus.) BUT I bet somebody else can benefit from the site you provided. Thx again.[/b]

• 2 months later...
I have been on the Fantasy and the Triumph and they don't have cheese and crackers on the room service menu. I wish they did because that is a great snack. We will have to make a suggestion to Carnival to add this to the menu.

We sailed RCI this fall and were disappointed with their room service. There was only about 10-15 items on the menu. However, you can order what is being served in the dining room during lunch and dinner via room service. We still like CCL's better!

On our first CCL cruise, Camp Carnival would send milk and cookies to the room for the kids. The kids got the big head from that!

[quote name='colette5479']We sailed RCI this fall and were disappointed with their room service. There was only about 10-15 items on the menu. [/QUOTE]

I cant believe you were disappointed with Royals room service menu. It is soo muchmore to offer. I mean you can get hamburgers or hotdogs delivered at 3:30 in the afternoon. Their desserts were extensive.

On carnival there is nothing offered that is warm let alone a hot lunch..

But boy am I looking forward to Choc milk and brownies before bed.

[quote name='serene56']I cant believe you were disappointed with Royals room service menu. It is soo muchmore to offer. I mean you can get hamburgers or hotdogs delivered at 3:30 in the afternoon. Their desserts were extensive.

On carnival there is nothing offered that is warm let alone a hot lunch..

But boy am I looking forward to Choc milk and brownies before bed.[/QUOTE]

Our room service menu looked NOTHING like what you are describing. There were about 5-6 sandwiches and an equal amount of sides. Maybe it's because SOS is an older ship and only offers 3-4 days cruises. Then again, who goes on a cruise for the rooms service?

Archived