Hurricane IKE

DisneyScrapper

needs to go away!!! We leave on Thur @ 6:30am to fly into Seattle thur Houston and start our cruise on the Golden for Alaska on Sat. Right now it has taken a turn to the south and could hit the Keys, but S. FL is still are in the cone...:mad: I don't wish this storm to hit anyone by anymeans. I so can't wait for this season to be over.

Thanks for letting me vent, now back to reg. sch programs...........:D

needs to go away!!! We leave on Thur @ 6:30am to fly into Seattle thur Houston and start our cruise on the Golden for Alaska on Sat. Right now it has taken a turn to the south and could hit the Keys, but S. FL is still are in the cone...:mad: I don't wish this storm to hit anyone by anymeans. I so can't wait for this season to be over.

Thanks for letting me vent, now back to reg. sch programs...........:D

I've been keeping the good weather on line for you up here, as you asked, and will keep your weather in my prayers. We can't leave without you......

I've been keeping the good weather on line for you up here, as you asked, and will keep your weather in my prayers. We can't leave without you......

I've also been keeping an eye on that Seattle weather. 50's-60's, I'll be the one with the WINTER COAT on.............:D while you all are walking around in shorts.

I've also been keeping an eye on that Seattle weather. 50's-60's, I'll be the one with the WINTER COAT on.............:D while you all are walking around in shorts.

It's supposed to be somewhere between 70 and 80 on sailaway day. You might regret that winter coat, unless, of course, you are wearing shorts under it.

I am 2.5 hours north of the mouse and flying out on Saturday

morning to Seattle as well although Sunday morning I take

the train up to Vancouver...thinking it will be a bit cooler up there.

I will check the weather on the net:D

70 on Saturday? Nice....I have a lightweight sweater and jeans

for Saturday evening.

I am still packing for Alaska though:)

Hopefully Ike will go away soon!

Archived