Fll To Miami

neptune18

Neptune - dependant upon how many in your party you can grab a cab for about $80 or the GO shuttle for $18pp. We used the GO shuttle two weeks ago from FLL to our Miami hotel and it was very convenient. They are stationed at the exits from baggage claim and we only waited about 10 minutes to fill the van before we left the airport. There are others if you poke around these threads, there's a wealth of info.

Does anyone know what my options are? Flying into FLL and cruise leaves Miami.

Thanks.

We are flying into FLL also and cruising out of Miami. We rented a car from Dollar one way there and then back after the cruise. We got a mid size car for one day for $35.00. For the 4 of us that is much cheaper than the shuttle services.

Lynn

We are flying into FLL also and cruising out of Miami. We rented a car from Dollar one way there and then back after the cruise. We got a mid size car for one day for $35.00. For the 4 of us that is much cheaper than the shuttle services.

Lynn

Did you drop it off at the port before the cruise?

I can't find any drop off centers, they are say pick up only at the port.

I will also be flying into FLL for a cruise at the POM. I have gathered that it's not really a problem getting to the POM from FLL but the reverse.

My flight leaves FLL at 12:15 pm. Does anyone have a good suggestion on how to get from the POM to FLL? There will be 2 of us cruising.

Did you drop it off at the port before the cruise?

I can't find any drop off centers, they are say pick up only at the port.

What I have been told on these boards by several people as well as read it on Dollar website, they provide a shuttle free. You return your car to Miami airport and they shuttle you to the pier. Then after the cruise, the shuttle will take you back to MIA where you can get another car to take back to FLL . It does say that the shuttles only run from the port every 45 minutes so you could have a little wait if you miss one. But it seems worth it to me. My plane does not leave until 5pm so we are going to do a little sightseeing after the cruise.

Noni - The GO shuttle was VERY easy. We went outside the baggage area and told them where we were going, they gathered a few more people going in the same area and within 10 minutes we were on our way AND we got dropped off first...all for $21pp. With six people you might want to get a quote ahead of time http://www.floridalimo.com/

Archived