Diamond Princess

cc_double

Hi we are booked to do the 12 night, Jan 6th Sydney to Auckland cruise on the Diamond Princess, we have never cruised on Princess before but have on Carnival, Costa, RCCL, would love to know all about the kids programmes for 8 and 9 year old boys, we loved Camp Carnival, and our son we couldn't keeo him away from it! What are your experiences with the Princess Kids Programmes, does anyone have any daily programmes or links to some that we could take a look at? Thanks.

When our kids were young they enjoyed the Princess children's programs. Princess has outstanding programs. Keep in mind that there may not be many children on board because of the itinerary and the time of the year but again my experience is whether there were a lot of children or just a few that our children when they were young had an equally wonderful time.

Keith

We are on that same cruise (13 of us from 2 years to 86 years). Our grandchildren are also very excited about the kids programms. This is the first time we have managed to persuade the whole family to cruise with us.

For your info refer to the "ROLL CALL"forum. Go to Diamond and you will see this particular voyage.

I do believe 'cruisinmama' has patters that she has put on that are available to look at

I would guess that there would be lots of kids as this is our main school vacation time and cruising is becoming very popular in Australia. My friend did a Christmas cruise on Sun princess last year and said that there were lots then.

Archived