translantic nov 2009

shecat7

hi , just booked "voyager" nov 2009

crossing from barcelona to galveston at a cheap price , has anybody done this, or been on this ship, worried about the long sea days.

steve

No problem - we love the sea days and the ship is big enough to keep you busy. This will be our second time on this run and we're looking forward to the sea days :)

hi , just booked "voyager" nov 2009

crossing from barcelona to galveston at a cheap price , has anybody done this, or been on this ship, worried about the long sea days.

steve

Don't worry about the Sea Days, they are the best part of the cruise and you should also get 7 x 25 hour days going from Europe to Texas:D , even better.

We have completed 14 Transatlantic Crossings and have 3 more booked:D ;)

We are also doing this TA (UK cruisers) although we have only done one TA before and we loved all the sea days. You can really relax knowing you don't have to rush to get off in port on some days. There is a rollcall going - come over and join us and register for the "Meet and Mingle" We have been on both the Voyager and Navigator and you will never be at a loss for something to do. They really are floating resorts. I'm sure you will have a great time.

• 3 months later...

I did the Explorer eastbound last April. Very relaxing. You may be at sea for a 'few" days but there is always something to do. We had great lecture series in the theatre. One speaker was a retired CSI, the other gave lectures about the hayday of trans-Atlantic cruising. I could use that cruise right about now:o

Archived