Has HAL ever made a special tour

m steve

for a group you were with? I have a dozen or so passengers who want a special tour in Martinique and we don't want to wait until we dock to arrange transportation as we are only ther until 3 pm and don't have a lot of time to make arrangements that morning. I think we have a few Canadians who speak French to help if we have to wait.

I have never heard of HAL providing that sort of private tour but perhaps others have. Why not go to the ports board and inquire there of people who know tour operators in Martinique. You can pre-arrange your tour for your own group now and have everything arranged before you arrive there.

for a group you were with? I have a dozen or so passengers who want a special tour in Martinique and we don't want to wait until we dock to arrange transportation as we are only ther until 3 pm and don't have a lot of time to make arrangements that morning. I think we have a few Canadians who speak French to help if we have to wait.

Sure, call HAL and tell them you want the group shore excursion department. They do it all the time.

Archived