Lots of price drops this week per my TA

39august

I'll keep watching. At one point all the balconies and most of the JS's were gone - now the website is showing about 1/2 doz of each. When I wanted to change my cabin to one closer to the center of the ship - there were none available in our category. About 2 weeks ago I was able to move to a better location (I hope).

Mine has done nothing but gone up. It states "special Deal" now but is still $700 more than what we paid.

I am "in the same boat" so to speak, since we booked last year our FOS cruise has gone up about $500 per person. I wish I could get a price reduction.

I saw this on the rccl website tonight - by chance I went on to see if anything had happened to our rates. Apparently we can save $400 on our Mariner cruise! The price went down $200 per inside promenade cabin, and we have two adjoining cabins. I am over the top excited - sure could use that $$ elsewhere!

I am "in the same boat" so to speak, since we booked last year our FOS cruise has gone up about $500 per person. I wish I could get a price reduction.

vtoria98.

We are literally in the same boat. We have a D1 balcony on the same FOS sailing as you, and same $500 per person for us. We booked June 15th of last year, and the price has gone up steadily ever since.

come join our roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=573322

David

Thank you to all who posted information on the rate changes!!!!! Just saved $750 on our June 2009 Alaska cruisetour on Radiance. Still no change downwards (just continued increases) to our March 22, 2009 Southern Caribbean AOS cruise. I am very happy and appreciate RCI's willingness to adjust rates after booking!.

My TA always watches prices for me. This time I beat her to it. I got an e mail from RC about europe specials, so just as curiosity I looked. The cruise I booked for May had dropped in price almost $1400. - enough to cover my air fare.:)

When you are checking for price drops, you just go thru the whole booking process correct? Are there any codes or anything to enter like on Carnival?

Weve only done 1 other RCCL cruise and are booked now on the Mariner in April. I only booked the first of this month but mine has held steady, not up or down... I guess that is good. We have 2 PR inside cabins, wish I could get a drop like Villahappy!!

Should I be looking anywhere else?

Thanks!

Happy Cruising~

Donna

When you are checking for price drops, you just go thru the whole booking process correct? Are there any codes or anything to enter like on Carnival?

Weve only done 1 other RCCL cruise and are booked now on the Mariner in April. I only booked the first of this month but mine has held steady, not up or down... I guess that is good. We have 2 PR inside cabins, wish I could get a drop like Villahappy!!

Should I be looking anywhere else?

Thanks!

Happy Cruising~

Donna

Just do a dummy reservation....just go to the part where you can see the rates.....look for your category (yes they are color coded) if your rate is lower than what you booked then you've got yourself a rate drop.Call RC or your TA....good luck!!

Archived