Aqua Spa - Comments and Suggestions

mybagsarepacked

Hi all

We'll be going next March on the Millineum. I am considering some of the spa packages and wanted input on those of you who have used them.

Is the Daily Fitness Routine cool? It looks interesting.

Also how about the thermal bath thing? I am not used to Celebrity so I am sure that isn't what it is called :-)

The search feature is down as I type this because I was going to search the threads but it wouldn't let me, so forgive me if there are ten thousand threads already on this subject and I am not able to see them :-)

Thanks for your input!

The thalosotherapy pool (thermal bath that you mentioned) is my favorite thing about Celebrity. I sailed on Millennium last year. The new ships don't have that feature.

It's very relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all

We'll be going next March on the Millineum. I am considering some of the spa packages and wanted input on those of you who have used them.

Is the Daily Fitness Routine cool? It looks interesting.

Also how about the thermal bath thing? I am not used to Celebrity so I am sure that isn't what it is called :-)

The search feature is down as I type this because I was going to search the threads but it wouldn't let me, so forgive me if there are ten thousand threads already on this subject and I am not able to see them :-)

Thanks for your input!

Sorry to correct you but children ARE allowed now in the T-pool! AGH! They are allowed with adult supervision. Whatever that means because they were not supervised by anyone. Luckily, we only had one or two in the T-pool but other recent cruisers have noted lots of children with snorkels, etc and a lot of playing in the pool. Not relaxing at all in something that used to be an adults only get away spot.

Sorry to correct you but children ARE allowed now in the T-pool! AGH! They are allowed with adult supervision. Whatever that means because they were not supervised by anyone. Luckily, we only had one or two in the T-pool but other recent cruisers have noted lots of children with snorkels, etc and a lot of playing in the pool. Not relaxing at all in something that used to be an adults only get away spot.

We were on Millennium in December and it was still only an adults area. When were you on the ship where they allowed children? I know that access to the TPool has always been allowed for children on Alaskan cruises because it is sometimes too cold outside.

What ship & what itin was this on? I have seen children allowed for limited times--esp on bad weather days but hope the santuary has not been given away! Adult supervision is not guaranteed when an adult is present!

Archived