Pictures of ship bobbing around?

Sayyadina

I remember when these were originally posted. But, for some reason, I am thinking that I remember the ships were empty?? I could be (and quite possibly am) wrong, but for some reason I am thinking they were moving the ships (Ecstasy and Sensation out of the way)...that is why they were together and the pictures were taken from the Sensation.

Does anyone else remember this?

Yes I remember reading that as well it was just essential crew, on board..

We did the Paradise repo cruise to LA from Miami. Hurricane Frances delayed the start by a day and all air into or out of Miami was snarled. So the ship left half full with only Floridans and those who had flown in early.

Once we got into the Pacific we had to change course to avoid Hurricane Javier. [had avoided Ivan in the Gulf too.] Barb and I boarded the elevator right after hearing an announcement. A lady stepped aboard and Barb asked her which deck. She said deck 3. I said, 'Did you hear they are boarding up the windows on your deck?" [they had announced they were going in to the cabins to close the steel hatches over the portholes] The lady, a Floridan, almost fainted. Barb wanted to punch me. Women, they just don't understand guy humor.

Dan

Archived