Getting Married on Carnival's Inspiration?

J&JWedding

Getting married on carnival inspiration on 3/14/09, not to far away. I am so excited. It has actually been very stress free. That is one reason we decided on a cruise wedding. I know how I can get and I know how I want to control alot of things. But with this type of wedding, I just complete some paperwork, do a little shopping and done. I am loving it so far. I will let you all know how the ceremony and reception go.

I can't wait to hear about it!!

I'm getting married on the Carnival Inspiration June 15, 2009. Can't wait!!!

I had a little trouble trying to figure out the invitation process, etc., but let me know if you have any questions. And I'll definitely do the same.

How did you end up wording the invitations?? Are you staying in a hotel the night before??

Check out my wedding website; all the info is posted there including invitation verbiage. :)

http://www.ewedding.com/sites/tiffknee20

I'm not staying in a hotel the night before because I live in Tampa. My fiance is staying at his mother's the night before and I will be at home with the bridesmaids. :)

Can you send me the pics too? :)

Also, I ended up sending my invitations out 6 months in advance as I was told Carnival needed a guestlist of all sailing people. Needless to say, I'm sending out my save-the-date magnets 1 month out to remind all those that are going. Getting excited! YAY.

We are staying 2 nights before, everyone sailign with us and going just to the wedding wil be coming in the night before. We found an all suite hotel by the airport called MainSail. We are going to host a snack type dinner the night before and a lite breakfast in the AM. I have a hair and makeup person coming to the hotel the morning of the wedding to do hair and makeup. I sent out letters to everyone that we invited a year ago with all of the cruise info so they could make reservations, I found awesome cruise ship paper from "paperdirect" and that is what I used for the cruise info. I then got 25 save the date cards with the wedding info and cruise info and I have handed those out along the way. I am getting ready to order my invitations, I was told by carnival that they did not need the guest list unitl 3 weeks before the wedding, so I am going to send out the invites 3 months before the wedding, giving everyone 2 months to respond and then giving me a week to get the info to Carnival... I am very excited the wedding is 23 weeks from Saturday....

I am getting on the Inspiration 10/10/09. We are doing the luncheon because we are having 30 guests tops and most of them are non drinkers, so the open bar seemed a waste. Also I have heard the luncheon seems much less rushed than the other receptions, and you often have the reception AND ceremony in one of the discos (definitely not for me).

I have heard that non sailing guests just take off their name tags and have no problem eating the lido buffet. I would just be concerned they keep track of time.

Also I got the flower upgrade, slaon and favor additional info and price lists from The Wedding Experience if anyone wants to see it!

I am new to this website. I am planning on getting married on the Carnival Dream in April 2010. I was just wondering if you could send me the TWE list on upgrades Lanarose? My email is smitag1984@yahoo.com. Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived