DO YOU PRE ORDER FOOD ON PRINCESS  

45 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU PRE ORDER FOOD ON PRINCESS

• NO WAY
    • YES BUT I DID NOT LIKE IT
    • YES AND IT WAS JUST OK
    • YES IT WAS A GOOD VALUE
    • OW YEA IT'S FANTASTIC

If you order the guac and then go to the grill for a veggie burger to put it on, you will make the other passengers very jealous or your delicious concoction.

Or so I've heard. ;)

Do we really need to learn more ways to love the guac?:eek: Mercy if I see it in the buffet I want to just grab that giant big bowl and put it on my plate. Princess does a good job with that.

Excuse me , I didn't know that you could.

If you are not 100% sure of your answer then please do not answer. Thanks.

You can order small bottles of alcohol with your preferred mixes via the Gift selection on the web site and you can also order them from room service. Gin and Tonic package was around $20.00. Go to the web site for further info.

If you are not 100% sure of your answer then please do not answer. Thanks.

You can order small bottles of alcohol with your preferred mixes via the Gift selection on the web site and you can also order them from room service. Gin and Tonic package was around $20.00. Go to the web site for further info.

Wow I thought this was suppose to be a friendly group, Gee I am almot afraid to post.

I think the poster answered to the best of her ability, sometimes things change, or are different on different ship...

Okay I've given my 2 cents.

Some people think that they can get booze from the ship at the duty free prices delivered to their room. I don't know how many times I've heard in the stores... why can't i take it back to my room now?.... The prices of the bottles that you purchase ahead of time from the website are not duty free prices. And they do seem to have a limited supply, but that may depend on the departure port as we have been told twice that they didn't have it in stock when ordering while on board. Probably wouldn't be an issue if you order ahead of time.

Really I think you could of been a little more diplomatic.... maybe you shouldn't be posting those kind of comments. what do others think??

Ok, let me see if I get this right...

If I want I can order chips and guac anytime throughout my cruise, for a charge, just give them ample time(6hrs?) to deliver it?

I already pre-ordered flowers, choc strawberries and a soda pkg. But when I was talking with DH yest about the chips and guac he asked, did you order any...I guess I could fax another request in and order some...

Thanks

can you order bottles of hard alcohol such as a bottle of rum at the same price as before the debarkation? for consumption in your room? thanks

Yes, Princess has 375ml half-bottles of liquor. Bacardi is $17, Crown Royal $22. Dom Perignon is a bit out of my reach at $171.This is from the new Cruise Answer Book.

Steve

Have sailed Princess many times, and didn't know about the food options. Can anyone tell me where you go to pre-order? I have been to the Princess wev and can't seem to find it. Thanks again everyone!!!

download the Cruise Answer Book......and find page 25

http://www.princess.com/learn/answer/index.jsp

ROZ, sorry to hear you cancelled your great and exciting hawaii trip with us and are going on a real boring slow, do nothing trip on the sapphire, we were looking forward to seeing you and your dog...

Well, I wouldn't describe going on the Sapphire to the MR quite the way you did! It's really a fun trip....You know that cruising is really all in what YOU make it!!!! :)

My DH has some health issues and just can't do such a long cruise....Maybe, sometime in the future...but, not right now!!!!

Have a wonderful time...and, next time you plan an MR cruise....maybe we'll meet-up then!

I was looking at the website for the onboard snacks, [url]http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/culinary_delights/index.jsp[/url]
They sure do look tempting!! I could go through a couple of the chilled shrimp orders very easily; when I was a kid, I thought I could eat my weight in shrimp. Unfortunately they were too expensive, even back then, for my mother to let me try!!

Archived